Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: March 12
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 23, 2017
Replying to Viduuu • Jan 7, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
Guys any sites are y’all watching this except official ones, the ones I knew are shut down 😭😭
a site without subs flyv.tv
0 0
Replying to Niki Demonix • Oct 31, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
do you mind giving me spoilers please?
fl dies first and ml becomes emperor he lives 10 more years and dies.
2 1
Replying to Virus 101 • Sep 12, 2024
Title Fateful Love
Zhang Han is not handsome anymore but I am still willing to watch his drama as long the plot is good
its a good drama, he's old now the white hair dude more handsome lol
3 0
Replying to N a y a N • Sep 5, 2024
I heard that time travel-related dramas are prohibited in China. So, how are they going to execute it?
cap lmao
1 0
Replying to RuxiTS • Aug 1, 2024
Tomorrow, tonight actually but at 23:30am
its finally out today!
0 0
Replying to Xiao Qilin • Jul 22, 2024
I have finished till ep 24, there isn't any sort of romance between the main characters but a little bit of romance…
his code name is 南山
0 0
Replying to Xiao Qilin • Jul 22, 2024
Title Lost Identity Spoiler
I have finished till ep 24, there isn't any sort of romance between the main characters but a little bit of romance…
he is the spy lol
0 2
Replying to Xiao Qilin • Jul 22, 2024
I have finished till ep 24, there isn't any sort of romance between the main characters but a little bit of romance…
shao tang is jap spy
1 6