Editorials
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Dec 16, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
they changed the date it ends. it said Christmas Eve now it says tomorrow. does anyone know if it’s cause they are going to do that thing where you can pay to watch all the last episodes?
0 1
On Usokon • Aug 3, 2023
Title Usokon
where can i watch this?
0 1
Replying to idelm • Jun 20, 2023
Title Horimiya
I've found a playlist on youtube that contains all 7 (seven) episodes, Sadly it does have a watermark on it, and…
thank you so much. I found it. I have it smart casting onto my tv so it look’s pretty good.
0 1
On Horimiya • Jun 12, 2023
Title Horimiya
where can i watch this?
0 4
On A Year-End Medley • Feb 7, 2022
Title A Year-End Medley
Where can I watch this. I can’t seem to find it anywhere. I’m in California if that helps.
0 3
On Love Scenery • Apr 17, 2021
Title Love Scenery
Just wondering...does anyone else find the SML creepy? I mean dude is like 50 years old and lusting after this young girl. Am I the only one whose lips curl every time he’s on the screen?
4 6
On The Oath of Love • Apr 12, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
did anyone else notice that viki put this in there coming soon section?
0 2
