Editorials
Replying to leila • Nov 3, 2024
Title Beautiful Audrey
no international release yet, its only in cinemas in korea
do you know when it will be released internationally?
0 1
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Feb 1, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 2
A question to those who have read the webtoon originally/read the webtoon after watching season 1: Should I read the webtoon before season 2 comes around? I mean, it sounds like its a possibility not all characters will be here this season despite being in the webtoon and some story could be cut out/added etc... can someone let me know whether or not it will be really worth it reading the webtoon? Or will I enjoy the drama more if I just wait for the 2nd season with no spoilers or background info? I absolutely loved the first season and I want to watch this season with maximum impact so anyone know which would be the better choice?
1 1
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Jan 30, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 2
I just JUST finished watching Twinkling Watermelon.. AND I DISCOVER THAT RYEOUN IS GOING TO BE IN THIS DRAMA?? WITH PARK JIHOON?? I LOVED Weak Hero Class 1 and Jihoon has been by far one of my favorite actors and ive come to grow fond of Ryeoun since 18 Again and even more so now after Twinkling Watermelon AND MY JAW DROPPED JUST NOW WHEN I SAW THAT THEYRE BOTH GOING TO BE IN ONE OF MY FAVORITE DRAMAS???!??! WOAH?? Now I REALLY CANNOT wait for this season wow my mind is blown already
4 2
lo_ve • Dec 28, 2023
Article Actor Lee Sun Kyun passes away at 48
He was a brilliant actor and probably a wonderful husband. I only recently watched My Mister and really applauded his performance there so it is heartbreaking to be saying goodbye to this man so soon. Rest peacefully, Lee Sun Kyun.
6 0
lo_ve • Dec 4, 2023
Article Airing of "Weak Hero Class 2" will Reportedly Move from wavve to Netflix
YESSS PLEASEEE THAT CAST AND SCRIPT 100% DESERVES THE EXPOSURE OF NETFLIX im already so HYPED for Weak Hero S2, Netflix better come through!
7 2
On Bastard • Mar 4, 2023
Title Bastard
I LOVED THIS WEBTOON. If Park Jihoon is cast for this I think it was be amazing! CANNOT WAIT!!
3 0
lo_ve • Mar 4, 2023
Article Park Ji Hoon in talks to lead the upcoming webtoon based K-drama "Fantasy Sonata"
This type of role seems perfect for him! Hope it goes well!
1 0
Lily Alice • Jan 27, 2023
Article Weak Hero Class 1's Actor Na Chul Passes Away Due to Health Deterioration
Rest in piece to him and condolences to all his family and friends. Heartbreaking especially at his young age.
3 0