K-Drama
On Stranger • Aug 1, 2017
Title Stranger
Stranger is now available on Netflix! :D
3 0
Replying to Waeyo888 • Mar 31, 2017
Title Whisper
ohhh this sounds good I love lee bo young..definitely going to start it how is everyone finding it so far?
Honestly just GO FOR IT. you can't go wrong with lee bo young, just do it. GO FOR IT.
1 0
On Lee Bo Young • Mar 29, 2017
Person Lee Bo Young
One of my favourite actresses <3
5 0
On Defendant • Mar 27, 2017
Title Defendant
okay what is it with every drama and subway?? they overdo it -.-
9 1
On W • Mar 26, 2017
Title W
I've never watched a drama be so entertaining and interesting in the first half then changing midway to become one of the worst dramas i've seen. I could not careless about any of the characters, I had to force myself to finish the last episodes. :(
6 1
Replying to yaaah67 • Mar 26, 2017
Title Queen of the Ring
Is it just me who found this drama too cheesy to grill?
After seeing your username, I can understand why you'd disagree ;p
1 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Mar 24, 2017
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
what's next. hobbit?
2 0
On The Liar and His Lover • Mar 24, 2017
Title The Liar and His Lover
Save yourselves the time and just go watch the jmovie version!
5 0
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Mar 24, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
I personally enjoy strong woman alot more than this
3 3
On Queen of the Ring • Mar 24, 2017
Title Queen of the Ring
Is it just me who found this drama too cheesy to grill?
2 2
Replying to shivangi • Mar 24, 2017
Title Tomorrow with You
It was so good and now its so damn boring, feel like dropping it. What should i do?
DROP IT. FREE YOURSELF :)
5 0
Replying to yaaah67 • Mar 24, 2017
Title Defendant
I just got round to watching this drama, I like it so far but i'm still wondering at what episode does it…
oooh I look forward to reaching those episodes then! ^^ I'm on ep8 now and it's definitely gotten alot more interesting. :)
2 0
Replying to RejaulHoque • Mar 23, 2017
Title Defendant
after watching 9 eps i really dont understand the hype behind it. it feels like a 100 word short story turned…
LOOOOOOOOOOL
2 0
On Defendant • Mar 23, 2017
Title Defendant
I just got round to watching this drama, I like it so far but i'm still wondering at what episode does it get really good? (i'm on ep5 btw)
1 3
Replying to Astrologist • Mar 21, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Where can I apply to be in a love triangle like this!?!?!? Do Bong Soon is sooo blessed lmao!!
Bermuda triangle
2 0
Replying to yaaah67 • Mar 21, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
I cried so much at the ending :(((( why did he have to dieeeeeeee
omg wrong drama guys sorry about that "//
11 0
Replying to yaaah67 • Mar 21, 2017
Title Tomorrow with You
this series treated my insomnia *yawns* zzzzzz
hahaha trust me, if anyone is having sleeping difficulties just open this drama and you'll fall asleep guaranteed!
0 0
On Shin Min Ah • Mar 21, 2017
Person Shin Min Ah
she is like the korean gigi hadid *_*
4 1
On Tomorrow with You • Mar 21, 2017
Title Tomorrow with You
this series treated my insomnia *yawns* zzzzzz
11 2
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Mar 21, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon Spoiler
I cried so much at the ending :(((( why did he have to dieeeeeeee
3 6
