News
On Tian Xu Ning • Sep 5, 2021
Person Tian Xu Ning
I 💕 him already!
0 0
On The King of Pigs • Aug 17, 2021
Title The King of Pigs
This was a surprise! I love The King of Pigs animated movie, hopefully they'll give it justice in the drama adaptation as well :)
1 3
Replying to Ximmich • Aug 11, 2021
Title The Blood of Youth
I saw this rumour and i am feeling down because Liu Xueyi being cast in this drama is bad news of him being cast…
Awww, I really wish he could play YWS too, but that one drama is so far away. And he has a lot on his plate already, so yeah.. *fingers crossed*
0 0
Replying to Ximmich • Aug 11, 2021
Title The Blood of Youth
I saw this rumour and i am feeling down because Liu Xueyi being cast in this drama is bad news of him being cast…
Wait, so LXY is playing WuXin (the handsome monk)? Nooooo... i thought he is gonna be Xiao Se... he was so perfect for the role T_T Is it confirmed?
1 0
Replying to Ximmich • Aug 3, 2021
Title The Blood of Youth
I saw this rumour and i am feeling down because Liu Xueyi being cast in this drama is bad news of him being cast…
Ah, I see. Yeah, I'm the same as you w/ Chinese and Korean dramas, haha. I'm watching the donghua right now, since the 2nd season is on. The first season was really good. I wonder who will play the role of the monk, since I actually really liked the bromance between the 3 of them. :)
1 1
Replying to R o s i e • Aug 3, 2021
Title The Blood of Youth
yesss I've been waiting so long for him to star in an S+ production and although it's a bl, still I hope the rumors…
The novel/donghua is not a bl one. It does have some romance and honestly, I would be glad if we get more bromance than the donghua, but I'm not sure. They might turn it into romance at some point.. I really hope it's stay the bromance way, but only time will tell.
2 0
Replying to Ximmich • Aug 3, 2021
Title The Blood of Youth
I saw this rumour and i am feeling down because Liu Xueyi being cast in this drama is bad news of him being cast…
I mean, why would they turn it into something more, when even in the novel/donghua their relationship is not even bromance, it's like friendship at best. Besides, Liu Xiue Yi character has a crush/romance with female lead (which is also cast in the LA) so if anything they will make it more standard romance than BL. I mean, I would be glad if we see more bromance than romance in it.. I can't stand the romance in the Chinese dramas, but yeah...
2 3
On AWM Jue Di Qiu Sheng • Jul 28, 2021
Title AWM Jue Di Qiu Sheng
Yeah, but how many of them will see the light of the day, is my question? :D
0 1
