Editorials
Replying to veritas vincit • Apr 13, 2024
Title Unforgivable
It did so well! #1 on TVing & #2 on Netflix SK... a whole month on Netflix's top 10. That's better than most commercial…
Is it out with English subs?
0 0
On Unforgivable • Mar 3, 2024
Title Unforgivable
Where can I watch this with English subtitles?
0 0
Replying to Zahraa • Jun 1, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
where can I watch the new episode?
Netflix
0 0
Replying to Tasmi4 • May 24, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
where can i watch ep 9 with english sub
Netflix
1 1
On Liaison: Kodomo no Kokoro Shinryosho • Feb 4, 2023
Title Liaison: Kodomo no Kokoro Shinryosho
Where can I watch this?
1 0
Replying to kyaasnow • Sep 25, 2022
Title Blind
A lot of people here seem to hate this show, which is fine. But why don't you just stop watching and go camp in…
You know people are allowed to have an opinion. If they don't like something about the drama they can say so, like you saying you "love" the drama.
2 1
Replying to GoodRick • Sep 24, 2022
Title Blind
Where can this be streamed in US?
https://www.dramacool9.co/blind-2022/
0 0
On Samurai Swordfish • Aug 10, 2022
Title Samurai Swordfish
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Tsiy-h81c
7 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
OMG iQiyi is not working
2 0
Replying to Alex-San • Sep 23, 2021
Title D.P. Spoiler
Who's the rapist? And Who was raped, I don't think I heard them talking about it. Or maybe I'm just stupid haha
Ahh ok, I thought you meant that someone was raped. So I got a bit confused
2 1
Replying to autumn carrot • Sep 23, 2021
Title D.P. Spoiler
I'm fuming. I really hope that rapist guy from episode 5 gets what he deserves but given the show's attempt to…
Who's the rapist? And Who was raped, I don't think I heard them talking about it. Or maybe I'm just stupid haha
2 3
Replying to Binni3 • Aug 7, 2021
Title Light on Me Spoiler
Yeah. Light on me is based on a story-based app game and I stumbled upon a spoiler on Youtube by accident and…
Sooo. Shin Woo and Tae Kyung end up together?
0 1
Replying to Alex-San • Aug 3, 2021
Title The Little Girl in Me
Where can i watch it?
Sorry I don’t have a link
0 0
Replying to Alex-San • Jul 5, 2021
Title As of Today, Section Manager Miura is a Woman
Do you have a link?
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Pink • Jul 4, 2021
Title As of Today, Section Manager Miura is a Woman
I found the movie but with no subs
Do you have a link?
0 2
Replying to ren • Nov 2, 2020
Title Hohoemu Hito
does anyone have the link to this?
https://kissasian.sh/Drama/Hohoemu-Hito
2 1
Replying to RandomUsagi • Oct 9, 2020
Title As of Today, Section Manager Miura is a Woman
No subs but I found a video of a Chinese commentator talking about it for 10 minutes. So anyway I'm watching that…
Do you have a link?
0 1
Replying to Tiger199_ • Jun 10, 2020
Title As of Today, Section Manager Miura is a Woman
Kissasian.sh If it's been uploaded
It’s ok, but thanks anyway
0 0
Replying to Tiger199_ • Jun 10, 2020
Title As of Today, Section Manager Miura is a Woman
Kissasian.sh If it's been uploaded
It’s not on kissasian
0 2
On Midnight Swan • May 30, 2020
Title Midnight Swan
Is there anyone who knows where I can watch this?
1 0
