News
Replying to Gerline • Sep 23, 2019
Title My Lovely Sam Soon
Just started this yesterday. Of it one of those dramas you have to watch. Ending i am not sure. But i as the story…
will do then, thank you
1 0
Replying to Eternal Flame • Sep 23, 2019
Title Meteor Garden
It has a sweet ending.
thank you :)
1 0
Replying to Eternal Flame • Sep 22, 2019
Title Meteor Garden Spoiler
It has a sweet ending.
And during the whole drama is it cheerful and happy ?
0 2
On Meteor Garden • Sep 19, 2019
Title Meteor Garden
is it a happy ending? I am on episode 23 but I feel it is starting to have more sad moments is it gonna be better I mean more cheerful?
2 4
On My Lovely Sam Soon • Sep 18, 2019
Title My Lovely Sam Soon
Is it a happy ending ? and is it worth it?
0 8
Replying to Sirena82 • Sep 17, 2019
Title Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung
It’s not sad, it’s actually has a lot funny stuff but very relatable too. The main 2 leads are the prince…
It's very helpful, I am starting according to your recommendation and since a cheerful and light drama! thank you so much appreciate it.
0 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Sep 15, 2019
Title Moon Embracing the Sun
It is the best ending of all the historical dramas I have ever watched....U don't see such amazing ending nowdays…
Yes, you should :)
1 2
On Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung • Sep 15, 2019
Title Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung
Is it a sad historical drama or a happy one?
0 2
Replying to Badass Bunny • Sep 13, 2019
Title Moon Embracing the Sun
It is the best ending of all the historical dramas I have ever watched....U don't see such amazing ending nowdays…
I couldn't agree more, I cried soooooo much. But I just finished it took 2 days lol.
1 4
Replying to Badass Bunny • Sep 13, 2019
Title Moon Embracing the Sun Spoiler
It is the best ending of all the historical dramas I have ever watched....U don't see such amazing ending nowdays…
I am on ep 10 , and I can't stop lol I have cried so much in the first 6 episodes.
3 6
Replying to Badass Bunny • Sep 12, 2019
Title Moon Embracing the Sun
It is the best ending of all the historical dramas I have ever watched....U don't see such amazing ending nowdays…
Oooh i am afraid that it would be so sad to me
0 0
Replying to Belu • Sep 11, 2019
Title Different Dreams
Well, I cannot say it's a happy ending but it's not bad ending. It's like an ending we waited for. Lol
thank u a lot , appreciate it :)
1 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Sep 10, 2019
Title Moon Embracing the Sun
It is the best ending of all the historical dramas I have ever watched....U don't see such amazing ending nowdays…
Thank you sooo much :) another question plz, is the drama itself a sad one ? or is a cheerful?
0 9
Replying to Belu • Sep 10, 2019
Title Different Dreams Spoiler
Well, I cannot say it's a happy ending but it's not bad ending. It's like an ending we waited for. Lol
I need a spoiler plz and is it a good drama? thanks
0 3
On Different Dreams • Sep 8, 2019
Title Different Dreams
Is it a happy ending?
0 5
On Panda and Hedgehog • Sep 3, 2019
Title Panda and Hedgehog
Where is Choi Won Il 's sister in the cast list? she is adorable but I can't find her profile?!!
1 3
On Moon Embracing the Sun • Sep 3, 2019
Title Moon Embracing the Sun
Is it a happy ending? and is it a happy drama after all or is it a tragedy? from what I read it seems pretty sad?!!
1 11
On Love Alarm • Sep 1, 2019
Title Love Alarm
I need a detailed spoiler pleeease !!
0 0
Replying to sun_of_roses18 • Sep 1, 2019
Title While You Were Sleeping
Happy but does have a sad part.
thanks a lot
0 1
Replying to sun_of_roses18 • Aug 24, 2019
Title While You Were Sleeping Spoiler
Happy but does have a sad part.
if lee yu went to jail it's not a happy ending ? i don't mind if you tell me :)
0 3
