News
On Seo Yea Ji • Oct 25, 2025
Person Seo Yea Ji
We miss Seo. Please come back soon!
5 0
On Doctor John • May 9, 2023
Title Doctor John
i can't the female actor oh my god!
0 0
Replying to Shino • Aug 19, 2021
Title That Winter, the Wind Blows
Happy ending
thank u :)
0 0
On Sassy Girl, Chun Hyang • Apr 26, 2021
Title Sassy Girl, Chun Hyang
Where can I find it please?
0 0
On That Winter, the Wind Blows • Apr 19, 2021
Title That Winter, the Wind Blows
May I ask if it's with a sad or a happy ending?
0 4
Replying to Libra94 • Mar 19, 2021
Title My Lovely Sam Soon
I would say this drama is worth it, I just finished watching this show & I would say that it was a happy ending.
thanks a lot :)
1 0
Replying to ykflower • Sep 15, 2020
Title Heirs From Another Star
I respect your point of view but totally disagree if there are such scripts at bible I will doubt if it is from…
English is just a language it is not a parameter to measure your intelligence or humanity neither your manners and whenever you see something you don't like just ignore it and move on it's just an advice :)
0 2
Replying to Aftab Ahmed • Aug 6, 2020
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Its kinda mix like if we are torturing someone first then giving gifts to him to make him feel good.
i guess they wanted it to be but i found it sad to understand i will have to spoil it for you ?
0 1
Replying to Aftab Ahmed • Jul 28, 2020
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God Spoiler
Its kinda mix like if we are torturing someone first then giving gifts to him to make him feel good.
I have just finished
0 3
Replying to Aftab Ahmed • Jul 26, 2020
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God Spoiler
Its kinda mix like if we are torturing someone first then giving gifts to him to make him feel good.
lol so it's not happy?
0 4
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Jul 24, 2020
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Is it a happy ending??
0 6
Replying to girl • Jul 15, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You Spoiler
Actually I read somewhere that they were supposed to have twins but due to political matters it was cut out from…
LOL, you are right not even texting is available!
0 0
Replying to girl • Jul 15, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You Spoiler
Actually I read somewhere that they were supposed to have twins but due to political matters it was cut out from…
Wow I wish this ending why did they cut it out ? what's the issue with this from political point of view?!!
0 1
On Crash Landing on You • Jun 25, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You Spoiler
I am not satisfied with the ending! are they going to spend only two weeks a year together???
1 8
Replying to PuchiFerret • Jun 11, 2020
Person Jung So Min
I just started watching her in "Fix you" and I keep thinking she looks a lot like Yoon Eun Hye ! o.o
Exactly!! I am watching playful kiss she is exactly like Eun Hye even her sound!
1 0
Replying to I Know You Know • May 5, 2020
Title My Secret Romance
Yup
thank u
0 0
Replying to jichangwooklover • May 5, 2020
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Yes. It’s a really good show, one of my favorites and I just finished watching it.
I have watched it on Netflix
0 0
On My Secret Romance • Apr 25, 2020
Title My Secret Romance
is it a happy ending?
0 2
Replying to pmg • Apr 21, 2020
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Well if you want to watch a drama where nearly everybody dies, and nobody ends up happy, then you have found the…
i will thank u :)
1 0
Replying to Any Questions • Apr 19, 2020
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
The best drama ever. The ending was superb. I think it's going to session 2 for sure...
but everyone says it's not fun :( as I mentioned I found the moon embraces the sun sooo emotional although it was happy ending
0 1
