Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Mar 29, 2022
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: kdrama addict
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 20, 2021
On The Second Husband • Jan 28, 2022
Title The Second Husband Spoiler
I KNEW that YJK wasnt dead the story wouldnt just go on for no reason if the villain suddenly dies.. and NOOO JM and SH are gonna split this is such a mess
3 0
Replying to KG1505 • Jan 23, 2022
why there are not subtitles on YG&DD’s gallery scene ?! 🤔
I thought i was the only one who noticed this
0 0
On The Second Husband • Jan 12, 2022
Title The Second Husband Spoiler
Nah bc first it had the amnesia plot in the drama A gentleman and a young lady for like 10 eps and now its here too im sick of this 😭😭
4 0
Replying to castawaydish • Jan 9, 2022
Are you from India? lol Like there are some Indian daily soaps that have 3k+ episodes.
Aw thank you soo much :))
1 0
Replying to btsjinlove • Jan 9, 2022
Miss Anna Kim..I don't remember her real name but her acting...she is PHENOMENAL actor bruh she ATE and left NO…
Wasnt she in the kings affection too??
0 1
Replying to 7383269 • Jan 9, 2022
Have a go at? They were all in it trying to set up a non existent relationship and mad that it blew up
Why u spamming??
1 0
Replying to Sunset • Jan 8, 2022
Who else laughed when Sang Hyuk was like "both Jae Kyung and Seon Hwa belong to me" 😂I edited my previous comment…
I was sniggering a bit
1 1