Editorials
Replying to i heart lusi • Apr 16, 2022
Title Red Shoes
thats sad, this drama is a flop 😭 ( i also cba to watch it bc of the eps.. )
Omg r u a moa??
0 1
On The Second Husband • Apr 5, 2022
Title The Second Husband
After watching this for 8 months.. this ended.. what will I watch every day after school now?!? I'm so happy that it ended on a good note and I'm actually gonna miss this comments section and this drama. I've been watching this drama since the very beginning so it really makes me think that I've been here for so long. Thank you all for the daily comments it really makes me smile and yeah!!
7 12
On The Second Husband • Apr 5, 2022
Title The Second Husband
After watching this for 8 months.. this ended.. what will I watch every day after school now?!? I'm so happy that it ended on a good note and I'm actually gonna miss this comments section and this drama. I've been watching this drama since the very beginning so it really makes me think that I've been here for so long. Thank you all for the daily comments it really makes me smile and yeah!!
1 0
Replying to Sunset • Apr 3, 2022
Title The Second Husband
lol so funny seeing you and jongseong double posted there about the same thing 😂
AHAH
2 0
Replying to miholovesjdramas • Apr 3, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
First weekend without this drama! How's everyone doing? Personally, I feel empty inside, but that might also be…
I feel really empty and weird usually I look forward to the subs every day and watch it around 10-11pm bc thats when the subs come out.. i do miss it
6 0
On The Second Husband • Apr 3, 2022
Title The Second Husband
It says 152 eps on here?!? Huh??
2 0
On The Second Husband • Apr 3, 2022
Title The Second Husband
It says 152 eps on here?!? Huh??
1 0
Replying to KG1505 • Mar 29, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Where can I find the epilogue with subtitles?!?
No idea but if u find out please lmk
0 0
Replying to Mai • Mar 29, 2022
Title The Second Husband
nope, still waiting for new eps, I really love this drama XD
frrr
1 0
Replying to bejornhiggins • Mar 29, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
what we watching next since we all need a new show? lol
haha tbh im really not sure
0 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Mar 27, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
It really feels sad parting away with the comments section for some reason
10 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Mar 27, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
I can't believe it finally ended.. i was here since ep 4 and ive been here for so long.. also to the people in this comments thank you for making me curious and interested, i love reading the comments here every week but now it has all come to an end. Bye everyone! :)
4 3
Replying to msgray86 • Mar 27, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Is the last episode out on eng subs yet?
I dont think so im waiting for it too
0 0
On The Second Husband • Mar 27, 2022
Title The Second Husband
Anyways im happy this drama is kinda wrapping up.. only 7 eps left
6 0
On The Second Husband • Mar 27, 2022
Title The Second Husband
Whys this comment section so dead
4 2
Replying to Yujin • Mar 24, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
SO far SO good ! Manage to binge watch 20eps in 3days now lmaoo the frustration is real lol but I kinda like both…
Finally a positive comment exactly
1 0
Replying to Kat • Mar 14, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Second Husband crossover? XD
FRR
0 0
Replying to Kat • Mar 14, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Second Husband crossover? XD
FRR
0 0
Replying to Xavier Ng • Mar 14, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
WTF WHY IS YOON JAEKYUNG FRM SECOND HUSBAND CMG OUT HAHAHA
LMAOO
2 0
Replying to Vics • Mar 13, 2022
Title The Second Husband
Something horrid just happened to me. On weekdays I am watching “Second Husband” and on weekends “A Gentleman…
AHAH i saw her too in the preview and i was so shocked the only 2 dramas im watching atm and the villain of one joins the other drama like
11 1