K-Drama 'Doctor X' Kim Ji Won unleashes savage remarks at corporate doctors in preview 26 minutes ago
K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 2 hours ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 2 hours ago
On Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth • Feb 6, 2017 Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth This drama would've been so much better without Ah Ro. Other characters are somewhat interesting but she's plain annoying. 18 1
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Jan 22, 2017 Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God I cried so much I never expected it to be like this....Wow.. I learned so much about life from this drama honestly, it was beautiful. 13 1
Replying to Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth • Jan 11, 2017 Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth Replying to deleted comment I literally think the same. Everything you just wrote hahahah 2 0
Replying to 28450 • Jan 7, 2017 Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God Spoiler The saddest kiss ever :'( When we said we wanted a kiss, we didn't think a kiss THAT'S GONNA MAKE US ALL CRY FOR AN HOUR 13 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Jan 7, 2017 Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God I didn't have this many feelings in my life since I was freaking born wow 12 0
On So Young 2: So You're Still Here • Jan 5, 2017 Title So Young 2: So You're Still Here Honestly I watched it just because of Kris and I still feel like I wasted an hour and a half of my life. In the end all I could think was what was the point of this? Sorry, but it's really bad.... 4 0
On Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth • Jan 3, 2017 Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth I'm trying to focus on the plot but it's kinda hard when you have a crush on everyone 33 1
Replying to rheadoo • Jan 3, 2017 Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God Seriously laughed out so loud during the tunnel catwalk of our goblin and reaper :)))) I really couldn't believe they were doing it again hahaha love this drama 5 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Dec 17, 2016 Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God why would they do this to my poor heart 3 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Dec 17, 2016 Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God I laughed so hard and out loud while watching the latest episode, this drama just brings me joy! 12 0
I learned so much about life from this drama honestly, it was beautiful.