Editorials
Replying to coolcancerian • Jun 15, 2017
Title Princess Hours Spoiler
Hey Goong lovers out there ...don't even start this drama ..use ur time better
I had high hopes for this, but recent episodes making me think of dropping the drama.
0 0
Replying to baekinha1096 • Jun 15, 2017
Title Princess Hours Spoiler
I'm liking this remake so far, I have high hopes it will get better on the coming episodes
Recent episodes seem a little slow, and I'm disapoointed about their supposed "kissing scenes" T__T
0 0
On Suspicious Partner • May 25, 2017
Title Suspicious Partner
loving this so far! Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook's chemistry is just too strong to handle!
6 0
On Princess Hours • May 25, 2017
Title Princess Hours
I'm liking this remake so far, I have high hopes it will get better on the coming episodes
1 4
