Continue to watch:)...glad you love it...the poster yes a bit childish..haha...but that was its early poster,…
Trueee.It reminds me of "crush" a drama I watched some time ago but it is so mush MORE. As I have watched a lot of series I do dnf a lot of them because they are getting repetitive but this one is refreshing 💙 Also sorry for the late reply:)
Sorry about the late reply,midterms are going crazy. I cannot believe that I found a drama that got me hooked like that. When you click a video or start reading a book, something must have interested you.I don't know the English translation as it is something we studied with my tutor but I tried with that phrase to interest you guys as to get your opinions.
I got hooked in this drama by episode 1.Having finished episode 5,I just LOVE the moody atmosphere it has.The apartments/ounche, everything has colours you would not expect a drama to have but they go so well together with the story. If you have watched a couple of dramas you would already know that the actors are just awesome however I almost did not start this show.Poster is a MESS.It looks childish and we are talking about a drama witch is fun with important messages.Why is the poster looking like it was made for children,it is not. Anyways,I love this,I will probably continue to love this and I am glad I see people enjoying the show:)Last comment section that was so active was TOO much time ago.
This drama has a special place in my heart cause it was written so beautifully however I NEED MORE of them,it felt like an open ending even tho we had closure...💔
The only thing I'm waiting for is for it to finish broadcasting to start this drama
That's a very wise decision.I.remembered having it to my to watch list and started it today and I regret it soooo much.Wish all episodes were already aired😭😭😭,the waiting is torture.
and for the time it took you to answer 💙
As I have watched a lot of series I do dnf a lot of them because they are getting repetitive but this one is refreshing 💙
Also sorry for the late reply:)
I cannot believe that I found a drama that got me hooked like that.
When you click a video or start reading a book, something must have interested you.I don't know the English translation as it is something we studied with my tutor but I tried with that phrase to interest you guys as to get your opinions.
I got hooked in this drama by episode 1.Having finished episode 5,I just LOVE the moody atmosphere it has.The apartments/ounche, everything has colours you would not expect a drama to have but they go so well together with the story.
If you have watched a couple of dramas you would already know that the actors are just awesome however I almost did not start this show.Poster is a MESS.It looks childish and we are talking about a drama witch is fun with important messages.Why is the poster looking like it was made for children,it is not.
Anyways,I love this,I will probably continue to love this and I am glad I see people enjoying the show:)Last comment section that was so active was TOO much time ago.
Soooo, I cannot believe this