News
Replying to Aki • Aug 31, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
where to watch it? I don't have netflix and i don't find it in dailymotion
kiss kh
1 1
Replying to MiserableWithYou • Aug 31, 2025
Title Mouse
my exact thoughts lmao. it’s so bloody
idk why many thai drama is like that .makes me scared to watch thai drama zzz
0 2
On Mouse • Aug 30, 2025
Title Mouse
gross .too much blood.yikes
1 5
Replying to nuttawud • Aug 28, 2025
Title Luminosity behind the Palace
where to watch
Kiss kh
0 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Aug 28, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
yoona used to act like a wood
1 6
lo_ve • Aug 26, 2025
Article Lee Jun Young in talks to join the new K-drama penned by 'Reborn Rich' writer
Is he even a member of ukiss anymore?? 🙄 he never appear in public with ukiss for so long🙄
1 1
Lily Alice • Aug 26, 2025
Article 'Bon Appetit, Your Majesty' lands on Netflix Top 10 in 90+ countries
Hopefully not another boring ass story with illogical plot💩
1 1
lo_ve • Aug 25, 2025
Article 'Aema' actress Lee Ha Nee becomes a mother of two!
Great. She wasted too much time on her ex
5 4
Replying to Lita • Aug 24, 2025
Title Scarlet Heart
Ok I'm mad. Ruoxi was so smart, why the hell did she fall for the 4th prince? He sucks. She told herself "I'll…
Now i dont feel like watching anymore😭🤣
0 0
Replying to F4luv89 • Aug 24, 2025
Title Scarlet Heart
At the end of 30, she finds out about her baby and at the start of 31, all of a sudden ML rushes in after her…
Her skin is the roughest among everyone 👹
0 0
On Scarlet Heart • Aug 19, 2025
Title Scarlet Heart
THE FORTH PRINCE AND FL 'S SKIN ARE SO ROUGH LMAO
0 14
On The Virtuous Queen of Han • Aug 16, 2025
Title The Virtuous Queen of Han
OPENING SONG IS GOOD BUT IT KEEP REPEATING CHORUS ZZZZ
0 0
Replying to Nivity • Aug 14, 2025
Article Not BVLGARI, Charlotte Tilbury — Zhao Lusi promotes struggling local businesses in her livestreams
I will never understand the weird phenomenon that people rush to buy something just because X celebrity bought…
they are just pickmeisha lmao
3 0
Replying to your princess • Aug 8, 2025
Title Scarlet Heart
KISSKH
<3.u are welcome
1 0
Replying to LeeN • Aug 8, 2025
Title Scarlet Heart
Does anyone know where I can watch this? It's not available on my regions viki (big suprise) and also not on YT…
KISSKH
0 2
On Since I Took You Away • Aug 2, 2025
Title Since I Took You Away Spoiler
WAS INTERESTING UNTIL SHE WORKS IN THE COMPANY AND THE WHOLE STORY IS ABOUT THE COMPANY
0 0
Replying to Fatima • Aug 1, 2025
Title Time Between Dog and Wolf
I rewatched it for the 7th time and finished it today. I loved it again so much just like back then when I was…
recommend a drama that is similar to this
0 0
On The Innocent Man • Jul 31, 2025
Title The Innocent Man
great drama with deep emotion
1 0
On Matsumoto Leo • Jul 28, 2025
Person Matsumoto Leo
he should act more as ml
24 1
Replying to StraightToBL • Jul 28, 2025
Person Matsumoto Leo
this guy deserves a main role in a BL 😍😍😍
eww
0 0
