Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: March 10
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 28, 2024
Replying to Riona • May 22, 2025
This drama is so good! Why aren't more people talking about it? A must-watch for medical drama lovers!
WHERE TO WATCH
0 1
Replying to Jean Kwon • May 20, 2025
Title Dead or Love
I finished this drama in just three days—it's that captivating! I was absolutely stunned by the performances…
LMAO
0 0
Replying to gnabnahc • May 20, 2025
Title Dead or Love
idk i found this very boring ?? the story went no where, I watched this in one sitting I found myself skipping…
yes
0 0
Replying to bjkan • May 3, 2025
can we just talk about how it doesn't make sense for all these beautiful young women to be in love with the fat…
AS IF MOST MEN LOOK BETTER LMAO
0 0
On Dead or Love • Apr 12, 2025
Title Dead or Love
THE TITLE MADE ME THOUGHT ML AND FL HAVE DEEP CHEMITRY .IT IS A LIE LMAO
0 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Apr 11, 2025
Title Dead or Love
So does he just go around killing women? Bc that's fucked up and not justifiable at all. If it was a Dexter/vigilante…
WHERE U GET ENG SUB
0 0
Replying to PatriciaS • Apr 11, 2025
Title Dead or Love
I feel like crying when I see Narimiya Hiroki acting again 😭😭😭😭😭 the wait was so longep1 the scene…
WHERE U WATCH IT WITH ENG SUB
0 3
On Dead or Love • Apr 7, 2025
Title Dead or Love
IS ML THAT HANDSOME TO HAVE SO MANY PPL SLEEP WITH HI PPL SLEEP WITH HIM ?
0 0
Replying to collaredturkey • Dec 12, 2024
I feel like the further I get into the series the more unlikable Wako becomes. By the end it just felt like selfish…
The dusty ass futa who cant offer anything besides dick?? 😂
0 0
Replying to _sunflower_ • Dec 12, 2024
It's creepy, in the drama the male character was just 15! Literally on the 1st ep, i was keep saying in my mind…
Why ml is creepy??
0 0
Replying to _sunflower_ • Dec 12, 2024
It's creepy, in the drama the male character was just 15! Literally on the 1st ep, i was keep saying in my mind…
Why ml is creepy??
0 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Dec 11, 2024
Honestly FL should have ended with Futa. He was such a nice and lovable guy for her but no !
Eww, that's a dusty
0 1