Editorials
Replying to jellybine • Nov 12, 2017
Title Couple on the Backtrack
Oh my god. I keep confusing him with Yoon Doojoon.....
I think it's because of the face shape XO
0 0
Replying to rara • Nov 11, 2017
Title Couple on the Backtrack
I just wish Jang Ki Yong will be a male lead in his next drama. He plays very well.
Oh my god. I keep confusing him with Yoon Doojoon.....
1 0
On Couple on the Backtrack • Nov 11, 2017
Title Couple on the Backtrack
I'm so confused with this drama! I keep on swerving ships. Hahaha. :))
3 0
Replying to sickofme • Nov 11, 2017
Title Couple on the Backtrack
I sincerely love Heo Jungmin here! I mean he always gets such nice and funny roles! I missed him a lot since Marriage…
He's in Another Oh Hae Young and Introverted Boss too! But I recommend you to watch Another Oh Hae Young. He's funny there too :)
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 19, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win Some K-Pop Merchandise Straight From Korea!
My current favorite is Lost by BTS. <3
0 0
zia • Apr 6, 2017
Article 10 tvN Dramas You Need To Watch!
Ex-girlfriend Club is the only one that I didn't finish from this list. Misaeng is good too! A must! :)
0 0
zia • Mar 28, 2017
Article Top 5 Male Leads Of Kim So Hyun
I really love that Hazzy CF. They are both so gorgeous. <3
1 0
Replying to bojinator • Mar 22, 2017
Title The Liar and His Lover
idk.....it was weird.
Huhu. It really makes it hard to watch this since I love the manga. Ugh. Sticking until next week to determine if I'll continue this.
0 0
Replying to dearD4NI • Mar 22, 2017
Title The Liar and His Lover Spoiler
this was at an 8.4 yesterday... full point drop... they should have just left this story alone if they were going…
I know. Why did they make him a liar AND A JERK? I am annoyed. He is so much cuter and more charming in the manga.
7 0
On Tomorrow with You • Mar 2, 2017
Title Tomorrow with You Spoiler
Was expecting ahjussi to be that. I am just wondering whether what he said before was the truth. He mentioned before, that he has seen his daughter survive because of a new life. Does this mean that there are alternative futures for Ma-rin and So-joon? I really can't predict how this is going to end. I want my happy ending, tvn.
1 0
Replying to Kizzofdeath • Mar 2, 2017
Title Tomorrow with You
FLOWER !!! MIMOSA , LMAO
I Crack up every time I hear MIMOSA! Hahaha :))
2 0
Replying to Ruyi • Mar 2, 2017
Title Introverted Boss
the cameo at the end of ep 12 XD loved it!
Loved it too! I was hoping to see some talking in French during that cameo. Hahaha.
4 0
Replying to 2hyun Polaris • Feb 19, 2017
Title Tomorrow with You
Their acting and chemistry are on point. Everything they say and do look so realistic that I'm starting to…
Me too! Their chemistry is too much I can't help but ship them. It's really sad that the ratings doesn't fair well. Maybe it's because their romance is unconventional? Or not as cheesy.as other romance?
1 0
Replying to Eudrya • Jan 31, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Why is Ji Soo the second lead again? D: But to be honest, I don't really care who gets the girl, because…
Agree! At least one of them gets the girl this time. :)
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 18, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
Picture 3: second to last love
0 0
DreamingKoreanBallad • Oct 9, 2016
Article Stalkers Guide to Park Bo Gum
I watched him since Tomorrow Cantabile but loved him in Reply 1988. After watching that drama, I forgot for some time his previous roles and I got so immersed in his Taek role (I almost always think that he's like a baby). Loved him so much in Youth Over Flowers with his hyungs. Since then, I've been smitten. And I'm so glad that he was born a day before my birthday which still makes him my Oppa. ❤
3 0
On W • Sep 16, 2016
Title W
Has anyone seen the special last night? Can't find it online..
2 0
On W • Sep 14, 2016
Title W
I love this.drama but gave it a 9.5 because I felt that the ending lacks something.
1 0
Replying to lattebean_ • Sep 14, 2016
Title W
I'm sad it ended and I don't have anything to wait for wed-thu anymore. I gave it rating 9.5, it was 10 most of…
Same here.
0 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Sep 14, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I love today's episode. Finally, I felt that the show is finding its balance between So and all the other princes. There's still this mess about different episodes but I think it's getting better.
7 0
