News Replying to ehkaLaLa • Sep 17, 2022
Title Joseon Exorcist
i don't get it...meanwhile when i was watching Hwarang i kept questioning their looks...hwarang looked more chinese…
Hwarang takes place in the Silla kingdom, way before the Joseon dynasty, that's why it looks "more Chinese".
2 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Sep 11, 2022
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Does anyone know if this is available in any country outside Korea on Netflix?
0 5
On Great Dance Crew • Apr 11, 2022
Title Great Dance Crew
Gonna watch this for Ten, Yubing and Linlin. How I've missed them. 😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to HIRAI MOMO • Sep 3, 2021
Title Girls Planet 999
where can I watch this?
iQiyi!
3 0
Replying to foxyjojar • Aug 23, 2021
Title Street Woman Fighter
I think it will. it doesn't seem like it'll air on iQIYI like girls planet 999 tho
Well, I'll pay attention to their channel tomorrow, then. Thanks!
1 0
On Street Woman Fighter • Aug 16, 2021
Title Street Woman Fighter
Does anyone know if this will air on Mnet's YouTube channel?
2 2
On Dear.M • Aug 12, 2021
Title Dear.M
Isn't this supposed to start airing at the end of the month?
2 0
Replying to wishnyachu • Jul 23, 2021
Title Girls Planet 999
Everyone is watching this for Hueningkai's sister, meanwhile I'm watching it for BVNDIT's Seungeun. I hope that…
I'm watching it for my girls from Cherry Bullet. But we all hope those who've already debuted will get some recognition :( (including CLC's Yujin, I don't know if there are other groups' members in the show).
1 0
On 100 Days My Prince: Bonus Book • Jul 23, 2021
Title 100 Days My Prince: Bonus Book
Did anyone find a link to watch this? I don't see it on Viki.
3 1
lo_ve • Mar 16, 2021
Article KBS' "Dear.M" will reportedly not air in the first half of 2021
That's so unfair. :( Park Hyesoo is the victim, here. Dispatch revealed that she was the one who was actually bullied...
18 0
Replying to yaoilover86 • Oct 15, 2020
Title Dramaworld
We are getting season 2 and Henry Lau will be in it with Ha Ji Won and a few other very famous actors. According…
Nice, thanks for telling me!
0 1
On #Alive • Aug 25, 2020
Title #Alive
Coming to Netflix on September 8th (in France, at least, dunno about other countries): netflix.com/title/81240831
2 0
Replying to taira • Aug 10, 2020
Person Kim Yong Ji
which video?
This one: https://youtu.be/Pszw2Wp6BS8
5 0
On Kim Yong Ji • Jul 9, 2020
Person Kim Yong Ji
Is she the woman in the trailers from 2016 for the boygroup NCT? It looks like her.
4 3
On Kim Kyung Joo • Jul 8, 2020
Person Kim Kyung Joo
She's gonna debut in a new girlgroup, Pixy!
0 0
Replying to Ani • Jun 14, 2020
Title Where Your Eyes Linger
A director's cut of the movie will be released in theaters this month, normally.
I don't know, yet. Maybe it'll be released on Viki too, later.
1 0
Replying to LSya • Jun 14, 2020
Title Where Your Eyes Linger
I have a very important concern. I heard that a movie for this series is due to appear this month (June). Is that…
A director's cut of the movie will be released in theaters this month, normally.
1 2
On The Tale of Nokdu • Jun 4, 2020
Title The Tale of Nokdu
It's coming to Netflix on June 15th, I CANNOT wait.
4 0
Replying to Marchantia • May 30, 2020
Title Where Your Eyes Linger
Can anyone tell me where can I find its ost ???
The OST will be released on June 5th!
2 3
On Where Your Eyes Linger • May 28, 2020
Title Where Your Eyes Linger
I just read Soompi's last article about the drama, and it says that the boys are "18 years old (by Korean reckoning)". Does that mean they are actually 16 or 17? And Jang Euisu is actually 30, so there's a pretty big gap. xD
0 3