News
On Zhang Wan Yi • Nov 8, 2025
Person Zhang Wan Yi
i need zhang wan yi’s new drama, i miss my fujun sb!! 🥲
11 0
On Are You the One • Nov 8, 2025
Title Are You the One
idek how many time i’ve rewatched this drama, im obsessed with zhang wanyi’s voice
13 0
On Romance Next Door • Oct 5, 2025
Title Romance Next Door
i need zmy’s new drama, when will this be released?🥲
1 1
Replying to foxyjojar • Oct 4, 2025
Title Mobius
ep 6: FL's english is really good
because she’s from hongkong. people there usually speak english well
9 0
Replying to harui • Oct 4, 2025
Title Exclusive Fairytale
Guys where can i watch tge original version for free? 😭
it’s available on kisskh.do , both dubbed and original versions are there
1 0
Replying to Anika • Aug 20, 2025
Title Si Jin
Happy ending ?
yes happy ending
5 0
On Mr. Bad • Aug 13, 2025
Title Mr. Bad
the early episodes were good, but i got bored when they started dating
2 0
On Si Jin • Aug 9, 2025
Title Si Jin
10/10, can’t believe my anger issues survived
8 2
Replying to SkY • Jul 30, 2025
Title Back to Seventeen
BiliBili
The english subtitle still wasn’t good
0 1
Replying to zhangkjj_ • Jul 23, 2025
Person Annabel Yao
I just realized she’s the youngest daughter of Huawei founder and CEO Ren Zhengfei
damn she’s rich rich rich 💰💵
1 0
On Annabel Yao • Jul 23, 2025
Person Annabel Yao
I just realized she’s the youngest daughter of Huawei founder and CEO Ren Zhengfei
3 1
Replying to wowwow • Jul 23, 2025
Person Lu Yu Xiao
im curious, can i ask why did u follow her? was she an influencer or something?
saw her on my weibo for you page and i thought she was a model since she posted a lot of photoshoot pics, so i followed her.
4 0
On Wang An Yu • Jul 18, 2025
Person Wang An Yu
I just know he’d suit a romance movie, his eyes give off that vibe.
11 0
On When I Fly Towards You • Jul 11, 2025
Title When I Fly Towards You
I’m obsessed with this c-drama. one of my favorite youth dramas so far
5 0
On My Boss • Jul 11, 2025
Title My Boss
bad acting
2 0
On Back to Seventeen • Jul 8, 2025
Title Back to Seventeen
where can i watch it with good subtitles??
1 5
On Lu Yu Xiao • Jul 4, 2025
Person Lu Yu Xiao
I used to follow this girl on weibo back in 2019. can’t believe she’s doing dramas now 😱❤️🔥
6 2
On When I Fly Towards You • May 5, 2025
Title When I Fly Towards You
never tired of rewatching this. always my top cdrama😭💗
7 0
