Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 23 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 17, 2020
Replying to Vico SDL • Aug 5, 2022
I just don’t get WHY they would make a remake SO SOON after Legend of Yunxi (I mean, if it was 10 years’ I’d…
I think because the actor in the previous drama had a scandal, so they wanted to make another one with a new cast because it was so popular
1 1
Replying to Lushhh • Aug 4, 2022
zhang wanyi is the ml in terms of plot so he gets the most screen time. Deng wei is the main lead in terms of…
The storyline is so interesting, I'm scared but I can't wait too🥺
0 0
Replying to 7390451 • Aug 2, 2022
Was Ling Yue younger brother evil? He gave me the vibes of being more evil than the older brother
Yes he is Indeed
0 0
Replying to roseliliy • Aug 1, 2022
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
depends on which of the male leads you ship xiao yao with - she has a happy ending with Tu Shanjing (2nd male…
Well i love deng wei too😁
0 0
On Unchained Love • Aug 1, 2022
Adapted from the novel? can someone tell me whether it will have a happy ending or not?
0 2
On Double Love • Aug 1, 2022
Title Double Love
Adapted from the novel? can someone tell me whether it will have a happy ending or not?
0 0
On Special Lady • Aug 1, 2022
Title Special Lady
Adapted from the novel? can someone tell me whether it will have a happy ending or not?
0 3
On Wulin Heroes • Aug 1, 2022
Title Wulin Heroes
Adapted from the novel? can someone tell me whether it will have a happy ending or not?
2 1