Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 23 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 17, 2020
Replying to Canchin • Sep 7, 2026
Title Shine on Me Spoiler
It was finally revealed that the woman he had been pursuing two years ago—before the accident—wasn't the female…
Omg thankyou so much for the explanation, so at the beginning LYS moved to the office where NXG was located because he wanted "revenge", i forgot about that
1 1
Replying to Sherlock_007 • Sep 7, 2026
Title Shine on Me
So ML is more than 40 years old in the Drama?
he is in his late 20s
0 0
Replying to Canchin • Sep 7, 2026
Title Shine on Me Spoiler
Can anyone help me understand something from episode 22? I put my question on spoiler down here. TIA!
It was finally revealed that the woman he had been pursuing two years ago—before the accident—wasn't the female lead. I had actually dropped the drama at one point but continue watching it again. But Now I'm confused: what is the purpose of this information, given that the male and female leads have finally understood the situation?
0 3
On Shine on Me • Sep 7, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Can anyone help me understand something from episode 22? I put my question on spoiler down here. TIA!
0 4
On Filter • Sep 4, 2026
Title Filter
At first, I watched this drama not too excited, just because the storyline is unique so I watched it, but gosh I underestimated this drama, the story is very funny 🤣I really enjoyed watching this
4 0
Replying to y_ummy • Aug 23, 2026
It really depends on what your definition of heavy is. It's a lot of mind games. This is one of those dramas that's…
Yeah, i think i'll watch it after the drama finishes
0 0
Replying to KioroDjirane • Sep 1, 2025
China Censorship strike again. :)The last bit about the real world is just to be able to be aired. FL cannot die…
wow thankyou for your explanation
0 0
Replying to twinty • Sep 1, 2025
Is it an open ending?
can you please enlighten me what is meant by this censorship in every drama that has this same plot?
0 2
On Hidden Shadow • Aug 26, 2025
Adapted from the novel? can someone tell me whether it will have a happy ending or not?
0 1
On Chasing Dreams • Aug 26, 2025
Adapted from the novel? can someone tell me whether it will have a happy ending or not?
0 1
On How Dare You!? • Aug 26, 2025
Adapted from the novel? can someone tell me whether it will have a happy ending or not?
0 1