News
Replying to andyisme • Jan 9, 2023
Title Sunshine by My Side
A lot of noona romance popping outš¤©I can't wait for this! š Thank God it's not Tencent this time
I also love noona theme series!!!! Can't wait to see this show!
5 0
Replying to Conservative Torch • Jun 13, 2021
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
8 years.
But thanks a lot for the link! Iāll probably find something that I havenāt seen before.
0 0
Replying to Conservative Torch • Jun 13, 2021
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
8 years.
You misunderstood my comment :) I meant that I would like their characters to play not the same age, but really have a significant age difference. I love noona romances!
0 1
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Jun 1, 2021
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
Age gap???? Pleeeeease???
0 5
Chibi • Mar 11, 2021
Article Classic 2000ās Shoujo Manga: āNANAā to be made into a C-drama!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! News of the day!!!
1 0
Replying to Simona0714 • Oct 6, 2020
Title Praomook
T-T
I know... (T_____T)
2 0
On Praomook • Oct 1, 2020
Title Praomook
Pon said the show will be aired in the first half of the next year. I'm crying.
11 2
On Devil Sister • Sep 16, 2020
Title Devil Sister
Godji!!!!!!!!!
0 0
On Guy Sivakorn Lertchuchot • Sep 16, 2020
Person Guy Sivakorn Lertchuchot
Why hasn't he got the lead role yet?
12 1
On Yoon Sang Hyun • Jun 4, 2020
Person Yoon Sang Hyun
I love him since the Secret Garden
5 0
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Jun 4, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
The main couple of this show is my sweet dream! I adore Jae Wook! He is a treasure
3 1
On She Would Never Know • Jun 4, 2020
Title She Would Never Know
Age gap is my favorite thing in dramas. Especially if this is an attractive guy and the older woman
16 1
On Joss Way-ar Sangngern • May 19, 2020
Person Joss Way-ar Sangngern
SO HOT!!!! Can't wait for his new project
1 0
On Talay Sanguandikul • May 14, 2020
Person Talay Sanguandikul
I want him to act in the solo series about King and Ram as a lead couple!!! T____T
9 1
On Love Designer • May 14, 2020
Title Love Designer
FINALLY!!! Great plot with a serious leading role! Canāt wait see them together on the screen!
3 0
On Between Us • May 9, 2020
Title Between Us
BEST NEWS IN THIS MONTH!!!
2 0
On In My Mind • May 1, 2020
Title In My Mind
CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!
1 0
On Royal Feast • Mar 24, 2020
Title Royal Feast
is it a fantasy project or about our days?
0 1
On Praomook • Mar 12, 2020
Title Praomook
CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 0
On Zee Pruk Panich • Mar 9, 2020
Person Zee Pruk Panich
sweet boy (^__^)
11 0
