Editorials
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Feb 20, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
Can't wait!!
6 0
On Nathalie Ducheine • Feb 15, 2020
Person Nathalie Ducheine
Fall in love with her in new music video by Jaylerr and Paris 'Unexpected'!
2 1
Replying to zelenaya • Jan 12, 2020
Title The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese
why?
oh, i see))
0 0
Replying to Open_Your_Ice • Jan 10, 2020
Title The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese
This time, I'll make sure to not read the manga ...I did that 3 times, and the 3 times I got disappointed
why?
0 2
On Touch • Jan 1, 2020
Title Touch
Lee Tae Hwan!!!!!
0 0
On Cha In Ha • Dec 29, 2019
Person Cha In Ha
T_T
0 0
On 18 Again • Dec 20, 2019
Title 18 Again
I LOVE AGE GAP-dramas!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see this!!
6 0
On Lee Jae Wook • Dec 19, 2019
Person Lee Jae Wook
I don't want him to play support role. He deserves the lead roles!
5 0
On Seo Yi Sook • Dec 15, 2019
Person Seo Yi Sook
Absolutely loved her in Hotel Del Luna!
3 0
On Lin Pei Yu • Nov 25, 2019
Person Lin Pei Yu
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
2 0
On Hong Jeong Eun • Nov 25, 2019
Person Hong Jeong Eun
BEST!!!!!!!
1 0
On Kim Se Jeong • Nov 12, 2019
Person Kim Se Jeong
Great actress!! Can't wait to check her new tv drama.
1 0
