News
Replying to habibi • Mar 17, 2024
Title 20th Century Girl Spoiler
the ending still piss me off, so unnecessary
💯 so heart breaking and unnecessary like u said 💔
2 0
Replying to FairyPrinceIris • Mar 17, 2024
Title The Glory Part 2
The way Netflix doesn't separate part 1 from 2 and I finished the series without noticing, then kept searching…
Oh, thanks! I was like part 2? Where is it? 😅 😆 🤣
0 0
Replying to ddura20 • Mar 17, 2024
Title As Long as We Both Shall Live
Need asap a sequel! One of the best adaptation from an anime!
me too 😆 lol 💯
4 0
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • Mar 17, 2024
Title Falling into Your Smile (Movie)
the full drama is on Netflix and Viki both required subscriptions for what I just read this "movie " is a compilation…
You are welcome 😊
0 0
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • Mar 17, 2024
Title Falling into Your Smile (Movie)
the full drama is on Netflix and Viki both required subscriptions for what I just read this "movie " is a compilation…
so sorry!!! yes is just compilation of scenes from the 31 episodes of the drama if you want to watched it click the youku tile above(where to watch) it will route you to youtube (free)
1 2
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • Mar 17, 2024
Title You Are My Destiny
That was so creepy 😳 😬 😆 🤣
🤣🤣 I enjoyed it and thought the acting was great also though this must be sometype of humor (the laugh) I just don't get or Im not familiar with. First time seeing this actors but I have been watching dramas less than a year 😊
0 1
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • Mar 17, 2024
Title Eternal Love
Just keep in perspective that it have been about 6 years or so that it came out regarding the special effects…
😆 🤣 this was my first asian drama so it will always have a special place, my problem after was I didn't know about how many dramas tragedies 😔 were awaiting me lol
0 0
Replying to moonchild • Mar 17, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
one drama and one movie only...
Strong girl nam soon .. was already on my plan to watch ! So Thanks! ah 20th century girl already watched it 😔 😿 💔 Thanks again for the info.
0 0
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • Mar 17, 2024
Title As Long as We Both Shall Live
where did you watched this? I can't find it 😫
I Totally did !! ❤️ 😍 the only bad thing is ....I WANT MORE!! 😆 🤣
2 1
Replying to moonchild • Mar 14, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
one drama and one movie only...
what are the titles of the drama and movie so I can put them on my hold categories when Im ready to watch a tragedy 😔 😆
0 2
On The Midnight Studio • Mar 14, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio
Love ❤️ love so far! Like everyone else cried so hard!! That just show how good this drama is, that get us so emotional involved! I'm fearly new to this and first time seeing this actors with just 2 episodes I'm a fan! I actually like the stand along property of the episodes. Looking forward for more!
2 0
Replying to Alexa • Mar 13, 2024
Title Tomorrow
You should get therapy
laughing so hard 🤣
2 0
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • Mar 13, 2024
Title As Long as We Both Shall Live
where did you watched this? I can't find it 😫
nevermind found it on YouTube 😃
0 3
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Mar 13, 2024
Title As Long as We Both Shall Live
Really wish this gets to Netflix or prime. I need the world to see it 💜💜💜It's on YouTube with great bold…
where did you watched this? I can't find it 😫
0 4
On An Incurable Case of Love • Mar 13, 2024
Title An Incurable Case of Love
I just started this today. Just in case is hard for someone to find it like me is on Netflix under the name: An Incurable Case of Love. I wasn't able to find on Viki (USA).
2 2
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Mar 13, 2024
Title Reset
I don't get all the hype and the really high rating. A 9 on MDL is basically a 10. Yeah it's good, but nothing…
💯
0 0
Replying to OhPixel • Mar 13, 2024
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
Honestly, I don't watch 'supernatural' shows but I actually enjoyed this one. The ending, like one of the review…
my thoughts exactly. I think the part he return as the same age if because of the pearl vs brother came back as a regular reincarnation? 🤔 just a thought lol ...wandering about the rest myself!
1 0
Replying to hairypotter • Mar 12, 2024
Title You Are My Destiny
I'm rewatching this only for the ml laugh
That was so creepy 😳 😬 😆 🤣
1 3
Replying to lilhippocountrybaby • Mar 12, 2024
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo
I always come back to this drama. My comfort show/guilty pleasure. I even watched almost all of the adaptions…
agreed 💯
2 0
Replying to ymynym • Mar 12, 2024
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo
this is just so cute! it's very like a manga comes alive.
💯
1 0
