News
Replying to spaceshark • Jun 23, 2024
Title My Teacher
this is not available on viki in my area, where can I watch this?
You probably found it, but just in case ...is also on Drama Play
0 0
Replying to Lynn • Jun 19, 2024
Title Nobuta wo Produce
It was aired in 2005.
😆 🤣 Oops... yep I stand corrected 😆 19 years! Well, still it age very well ! Thanks for the correction!
0 6
Replying to Meye • Jun 16, 2024
Title Closest Love to Heaven Spoiler
Sad ending?
no it's Happy
1 0
Replying to wannable • Jun 16, 2024
Title See Hear Love: Mienakute mo Kikoenakute mo Aishiteru
I'm confused abt the ending after that part in the snow. Can he already see? But I was thinking the priest on…
same here! ..lol I actually didn't saw the comments until after watching it 😳 and I was like : ...." u such a dummy his going to die" and was telling myself "why did u watch before checking"...lol glad it ended on a happy note.
1 0
Replying to Melyana • Jun 13, 2024
Title Nursing Aide at Your Side
Eng sub EP 7 is up!! 😆✨https://x.com/irozukusubs/status/1793105253904343507
I just finished eps 7! Thank you so much for posting the links! 💖
0 1
Replying to sweetgaeja • Jun 9, 2024
Title Mada Mada Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo
Netflix
Thank you so much for sharing the link 😊 I really enjoyed this xtra minutes per episode.
1 0
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • Jun 9, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
what was the rating before?
smh wow yeah I think7/ 7.5 it's good enough in my opinion I almost watched when airing but I ended up watching something else 😅 and realized I like it when all eps are there lol so I didn't start this until it finished.
2 0
Replying to Wedding Impossible • Jun 9, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
Replying to deleted comment
what was the rating before?
0 4
Replying to GoogstarP • Jun 9, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
I can't believe it took me so long to finally finish it. 😬Something was missing.🤔 I keep cracking my head…
💯 % agree
1 0
Replying to Ana • Jun 9, 2024
Title An Incurable Case of Love
This has a high rating so I'm tempted to watch but the poster is ridiculous.... is he trying to use the stethoscope…
🤣🤣🤣...to hear brain activity... lol
0 0
On L♥DK • Jun 9, 2024
Title L♥DK
watched on Dramaplay it's ok like the 2019 more
0 0
Replying to AnnieMomMom23 • Jun 8, 2024
Title An Incurable Case of Love
I found it on Viki under the name "An Incurable Case of Love".
cool it wasn't when I looked at that time! Glad it's there now.
0 0
On Man of Vengeance • Jun 2, 2024
Title Man of Vengeance
My first Thai drama and I guess my first Larkon? ( had to look up what that was!) 😆 lol base on that definition I'll said this was pretty good.. some eps did not care too much ,must in the beginning. But I enjoy the action and there were some eps that were great..learn something new that slap and kiss was a tag lol hence Larcon ...the one big thing for me that I agree with comments is the arc of ML and the FL half sister there was not need to go that far they could it keep it as he rejecting her and hurting her ego...specially if you going to do redemption , forgiveness and close relationship of the characters. I see comments about why the high rating and I think it maybe because being watch through the lenses of a k or c drama but I saw it through what I found a Larkon is and in that sense I think is really good and clean and making "sense ".Although some of the stuff I read about the genre it's a bit to much for me 😆...well that's if what I read is true, as this is my first one.
0 0
Replying to i love uju • Jun 1, 2024
Title Teen Bride
Wow the story kind of doesn't make sense and doesn't have any logic at all but you can't just stop watching because…
💯 agree with you.
0 0
On Nobuta wo Produce • May 8, 2024
Title Nobuta wo Produce
Wow for being a drama that debuted around 19 years ago I think it age well! really like the story of friendship between them. I really enjoyed this so much!
4 8
Replying to luffykhi • May 8, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio
The rating should be at least 8.5 for this drama. The main plot is gripping. There are a lot of twists and turns.…
I saw the rating on viki was 9.4 from 4129 people!!
0 0
Replying to theyarngeek • May 7, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio
I’m with you. I definitely expected bestie to die and meet her bf as a ghost. Especially as she started off…
I was thinking the same as well
2 0
Replying to Diamond Princeza • May 6, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio
Also death said for Seo Ki Joo's ancestor that took the camera to prolong his sons life that all his kin will…
can you tag this as spoiler? thanks
0 1
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • May 6, 2024
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
Season 2? I can't find it . Does it have a different name? 🤔
Will do!!
1 0
Replying to koreanbosuji • May 5, 2024
Title Lie to Love
Heck it went south so quick -
😆 🤣 😂
0 0
