Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2023
Replying to simpofficial • Sep 3, 2024
Title Silent Love
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4792087136174081
I just found it on YouTube!!
0 9
Replying to Amber17 • Sep 3, 2024
Title Liar x Liar
Where to watch with english subtitles?
also youtube
0 0
Replying to simpofficial • Sep 3, 2024
Title Silent Love
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4792087136174081
did you find where to watch? I'm also in the US
0 13
Replying to Jadah • Sep 1, 2024
Title Go Go Squid!
Aigoo where is this new negative energy coming from. Suddenly there are new people hating this 🥹👀
I just stopped by and I agree whats going on? yep 😆 I really like it although the FL anoy me so much at times!
1 0
Replying to chillingindoors • Sep 1, 2024
A very humane story of two people who had given up love. The way the leads' relationship developed was very organic,…
If by any chance you have watched the others...what's the ending like the korean movie or the drama that winter the wind blows, in other words HE or SE or open?
0 5
Replying to Yichannvoice • Aug 31, 2024
This definitely should've been made into a drama or at least a second part of the movie...I want to see more of…
I will so love a drama!!!! Yes! lol
3 0
Replying to Jae • Aug 31, 2024
well honestly I don't think they will make another movie as i feel this was more of a cash grab opportunity. If…
well ...I know the anime was officially confirmed just this past July for a second season, but not release date as of yet, so a movie will probably will be after that if they want to follow-up with the anime like the first one ...just a thought.
0 0
Replying to Rosy • Aug 31, 2024
what was this movie even trying to say? couldn't get a single thing,....maybe I'm not used to watching JAPANESE…
if you watch the anime it may help you? 😆
0 0
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • Aug 29, 2024
The fansuber wrote this on the last episode: "Chinen Mikoto, author of the original novel, tweeted back in Feb…
you are welcome 😊 and me too 😆
0 0
Replying to dramasfan • Aug 26, 2024
Title Go Ahead
Dingdong is not her son. She has a deeper back story as to what happened after she left Zi Qui
lol no problem 😊
0 0
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • Aug 26, 2024
I found it on telegram app (is a messaging app, but some people created channels with the translation) on the…
I tried the dailymotion, but had so many troubles with it! I really had not problem with telegram but yeah not the best sound and took forever to download 😅 🙃 but every other site I tried had so many issues!! There was one site I can't remember, maybe the one u said is AI??! that the video and sounds were 💯 but there were not subtitles 😕 😢
Thanks for adding all those links! it may be helpful or may work better for others 🤔 you never know 😉 ❤️
0 0
Replying to OuBe • Aug 26, 2024
Rurouni Kenshin has 5 action movies:_Release date order: 1_Rurouni Kenshin (2012)2_Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno…
😊 This is great! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and helping the rest of us! ❤️
1 1
Replying to sjofnskadi • Aug 25, 2024
what was that ending? will there be a season 2?!
The fansuber wrote this on the last episode: "Chinen Mikoto, author of the original novel, tweeted back in Feb that he is in the midst of writing a sequel, so we may get more Mio and Taiga in the future ⸝♡".
1 2
Replying to JAP • Aug 14, 2024
Is a romance here? And what is the true profession of the FL?
there's no real romance just a good friendship with banters ...her. real profession is a surgeon just like the ML the below coment describes it well.
0 0
Replying to chillingindoors • Aug 14, 2024
I find the above reviews way too harsh. I don't know the extent to which all the diseases mentioned are real,…
agreed 💯 percent!
0 1
Replying to yousra • Aug 6, 2024
I need to rewatch my favourite drama
same here just came back here cause I think is that time to rewatch!
1 0
Replying to Melyana • Aug 5, 2024
Eng sub EP 9 is up!! One more episode left 😆✨https://x.com/irozukusubs/status/1820030630325112838
omg yes!!!! thanks
0 1
Replying to limaje • Aug 5, 2024
I've seen four and a half (if youve seen the Japanese version, you'll know what I mean) of the five adaptations…
I just finished watching this version! I couldn't find it anywhere for a long time even here in mdl 😆 but wanted to respond to your post cause is 100% my same sentiment!!
1 0