News
Replying to gabb • Sep 27, 2024
Title Long Vacation
generally any Japanese production from before 2010's scares me away mainly because of the video quality of a microwave…
where did you watched it?
0 1
On Family by Choice • Sep 27, 2024
Title Family by Choice
I can't wait 😹 !! I loved ❤️ Go Ahead ,and I'm supper excited to watch the Korean version...I'm mentally preparing myself to go in with not expectations 🤞🏼 and with a mindset to not compere at every turn cause this is a 16 eps vs 46 eps plus both dad's characters are listed as support which makes sense with only 16 eps...so I'm expecting a more condensed version. Hopping for 16 good eps!
1 0
Replying to Kbeauty • Sep 27, 2024
Title Dating in the Kitchen
You say that like its a mic drop moment. The age gap here is way too obvious and ick. 18 yrs FFS. What is that…
just curious for wha drama does the SLA stand for? lol 😆
0 1
Replying to Elmo • Sep 27, 2024
Title Dating in the Kitchen
I don’t know if anyone else noticed this but in some episodes there were scenes where they were inside a house/room…
lol 😆 I was thinking somewhat along the same line lol you comment got me laughing
1 0
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • Sep 26, 2024
Title Hidden Love
4 /5 year gap is ew? I'm 4 years older than my fiance and even though I'm a woman no one is weird out about it…
gotcha! no you are not alone scroll down and you will found others
0 0
Replying to MikaM • Sep 25, 2024
Title Hidden Love
all girls are shy when they first fell for some1
💯
0 0
Replying to godscow • Sep 25, 2024
Title Hidden Love
great stress free watch. everyone over analyzing its rights and wrongs on the age thing - give up already. its…
I digress...😆 🤣 love your comment and agree 💯 except but rating on my part 😆
1 0
Replying to Sharaaa • Sep 25, 2024
Title Hidden Love
Rewatched for the 4th time and it’s still worth a 10! 🥰
I'm re watching right now ! This will be my 3rd time lol
6 0
Replying to jana • Sep 25, 2024
Title Hidden Love
anyone else really weirded out by the age gap thing? like... ew 😭
4 /5 year gap is ew? I'm 4 years older than my fiance and even though I'm a woman no one is weird out about it lol.
6 2
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • Sep 12, 2024
Title Game no Na wa Yukai
where did u watched it?
Thanks 😊
1 1
Replying to simpofficial • Sep 9, 2024
Title Silent Love
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4792087136174081
thanks 😊
0 0
Replying to Kalisia • Sep 9, 2024
Title Sawan Biang
lakorngalaxy . com
oh ok will have to try that. Thaks
1 0
Replying to faithless510 • Sep 7, 2024
Title Love All Play
On Disney it's titled as "Going to You at a Speed of 493 km"
No in US 😢 😭 ...thank you !
1 0
Replying to Kalisia • Sep 7, 2024
Title Sawan Biang
lakorngalaxy . com
my software protection is not allowing me once I click the episode as is not considered safe will have to see...
0 3
Replying to Kalisia • Sep 7, 2024
Title Sawan Biang
lakorngalaxy . com
thanks
0 0
Replying to simpofficial • Sep 4, 2024
Title Silent Love Spoiler
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4792087136174081
https://youtube.com/@poppoto-p4v?si=8e_x5QLcutl5XATK
0 1
Replying to simpofficial • Sep 4, 2024
Title Silent Love
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4792087136174081
hum let me try again
0 3
Replying to simpofficial • Sep 4, 2024
Title Silent Love
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4792087136174081
I had to use my fingers to opened it bigger but that was all
0 5
Replying to simpofficial • Sep 4, 2024
Title Silent Love Spoiler
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4792087136174081
https://youtu.be/wGpQhm-t35w?si=SgjfVg8LrJQPd5v6
0 1
Replying to simpofficial • Sep 4, 2024
Title Silent Love
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4792087136174081
yes!
0 0
