News Replying to bean317 • May 25, 2025
Title You Are My Glory
I'm looking for something to watch and noticed that a lot of Chinese dramas are centered around video games.
I have to agree with you I love the gaming part on this and oder dramas that has that theme. But I can understand someone may not, but I'm so glad that for some of us we can love the entire drama lol 😆
3 0
Replying to Bai Xi • May 25, 2025
Title You Are My Glory Spoiler
Guan Zai died at the end, right?
That's what I thought as well cause I felt it wasn't too clear at the end I guess translation? I just finished reading the novel and JV55X is correct on their statement.
0 2
Replying to Yichannvoice • May 3, 2025
Title My Little Monster
https://asiaflix.net/show/my-little-monster/674f4d87d7a0bd34a22e1a4b
Thank you! I just finished the Anime!!
1 0
Replying to The Punic • May 3, 2025
Title The Liar and His Lover
I really wonder why nobody adressed the fact that the actress when she filmed this was 16-17 years old and she…
because the age of consent in Japan was 13 at the time of this movie , until it changed from 2023 to present to 16. so on old standards and new ones she was under the age of consent on Japanese law.
4 0
Replying to baby • Apr 11, 2025
Title Falling into Your Smile (Movie)
I think the drama and the movie is a bit same ?
it's not really a movie is a condensed episode compilation of the drama and bad edited at that .
2 0
Replying to 14025340 • Apr 11, 2025
Title Falling into Your Smile (Movie)
tysm. I was confused about this movie
you are welcome 😊
0 0
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • Apr 2, 2025
Title Ai Nante Irane Yo, Natsu
If by any chance you have watched the others...what's the ending like the korean movie or the drama that winter…
chillingindoor is my friend so I didn't past her post at the time I'm guessing 🤣 lol
0 0
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • Apr 2, 2025
Title Ai Nante Irane Yo, Natsu
If by any chance you have watched the others...what's the ending like the korean movie or the drama that winter…
😆 🤣 😂 thanks ❤️
0 0
Replying to chillingindoors • Mar 30, 2025
Title You're My Destiny
There's also a Turkish version if I am not wrong..can't remember the name but it has Demet Ozdemir.
also I really like Demet!
0 0
Replying to chillingindoors • Mar 30, 2025
Title You're My Destiny
There's also a Turkish version if I am not wrong..can't remember the name but it has Demet Ozdemir.
oh it's being a while I watched a turkish drama! lol but I will look it up so I'll see all of them lol 😆 😂 Thanks!
0 0
Replying to PatriciaS • Mar 23, 2025
Title As Long as We Both Shall Live
currently reading the light novels (and caught up with the manga) bc I fell hard for them
omg me too reading the light novels 😆
0 1
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • Mar 23, 2025
Title Ai Nante Irane Yo, Natsu
If by any chance you have watched the others...what's the ending like the korean movie or the drama that winter…
where did you watch it? I can't find it 😫
0 3
On No Gain, No Love • Mar 19, 2025
Title No Gain, No Love
I don't know why but this have been the longest 12 episodes ever lol for me and that normally doesn't happen I can't pin point what it is but it just doesn't capture my attention. I will finish cause I'm just that kind of person, but it has taken weeks and still have a couple more episodes to go lol.
2 0
Replying to PaulUK • Feb 24, 2025
Title The Liar and His Lover
Where did you watch? Youtube only has the 1st 4 episodes.None of the sites above have it available in the UKThanks
glad you found it!!
2 0
Replying to MELOVESHIGARIKU • Feb 2, 2025
Title Trillion Game
Does anyone have trillion game DVD box and willing to share the bonus video to us?
I second the request lol. I have look everywhere for it with no luck 🙃
0 0
Replying to Sumayyah Adetunmbi • Jan 18, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
The way they execute the last 2 episodes was my main issue as well. Why did they introduce random plots that doesn't…
💯
0 0
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • Jan 18, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Thank you for expressing this ,is a perfect reflection of my own opinion. I personally didn't like the last 2…
That's great!
1 0
Replying to Halima • Jan 15, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
To those hating on this k-drama, “it’s cheesy, it’s boring, or the acting isn’t good, it’s basic”…
Thank you for expressing this ,is a perfect reflection of my own opinion. I personally didn't like the last 2 episodes as much as the rest because the high I was experiencing until ep 10 went down but that still didn't make hate the rest! it was a 10/10 for me but at the end it finished 9/10
7 3
Replying to shuting • Jan 9, 2025
Title Eternal Love
for the 8946153254 time: SUJIN YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH
😆 🤣 😂
0 0
Replying to Lynn • Jan 8, 2025
Title Nobuta wo Produce
It was aired in 2005.
🤣🤣
0 1
