News
Replying to jelle • Aug 2, 2025
Title What a Good Girl
eng sub:https://dai.ly/x9dlymu
Thanks
0 0
Replying to Nelly • Aug 2, 2025
Title Love Has It Planned
Ke Chun all over MDL lol 😂,watch him in Save Myself,I need anyone who has seen it to suggest something like…
I just finished watching Safe Myself due to your comment! Wow I never thought a vertical drama could be that good! now I want to watch all his dramas!
1 5
Replying to velvetconstellaa • Aug 1, 2025
Title What a Good Girl
Ke Chunn. Ke Chunn. Ke Chunn. That man smiled ONCE and my entire brain blacked out 😭🔥
😆 🤣 😂
1 0
jabofi • Jul 24, 2025
Review Love in the Hotel
love your review ❤️ 😆 🤣
1 0
On Bright Moon of Spring Night • Jul 24, 2025
Title Bright Moon of Spring Night
It was pretty good for a vertical drama.I watched it on iQIYI.
2 5
Replying to CLBookworm • Jul 17, 2025
Title Romantic
On YOUKU the name is “Love Strikes Back” FYI!
Thank you 😊 heading over to start watching!!
0 0
Replying to NonHappyEndingHater • Jul 12, 2025
Title Only Side by Side with You
it's mandatory for cdrama writer to forget that it should be entertaining.
😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to Lindz • Jul 6, 2025
Title L♥DK: Two Loves Under One Roof
Where can I watch this with english subtitles?
Is on Viki...click the tile above under where to watch and it will route you ...this one should be free without subscription.
0 0
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • Jun 30, 2025
Title The Best Thing
also on drama play
yes it has changed names it use to be called drama cool on my side of the world lol ....I just started watching in Iqiyi but I also use Drama play they have a very extensive library
1 0
Replying to min • Jun 30, 2025
Title The Best Thing
where can i watch?
also on drama play
0 2
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • Jun 28, 2025
Title You Are My Glory
That's what I thought as well cause I felt it wasn't too clear at the end I guess translation? I just finished…
so I re-watch and we as able to see him as I was looking for him lol 😆 I probably missed it by reading the subtitles or something lol..also watched it on a different platform and the translation was better than I remember from the first time!!
1 0
Replying to jeNNa • Jun 28, 2025
Title Falling into Your Smile (Movie)
this comment helped me so much. Thank youuuuuu ❤️
Glad to hear!
0 0
Replying to ZSunshine_HOD • Jun 19, 2025
Title The King’s Avatar
nooooo
😆 🤣 😂
0 0
Replying to SimeeA • Jun 19, 2025
Title You Are My Destiny
So I just found a similar show same title on Netflix. Guess this is a remake. The one on Netflix is very old
Yes Netflix has the original -Taiwanese which is the source material for all the other versions and adaptations since . 😊
2 1
Replying to AzwaSF • Jun 19, 2025
Title The King’s Avatar
So i just know from xhs why this drama won't have s2 anymore because new rules in China for gaming drama, if not…
nooooo
1 2
Replying to PeachBae • Jun 16, 2025
Title Eternal Love of Dream
hey where are you reading these novels?
Thank you!!
0 0
Replying to Pete • Jun 13, 2025
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Did Dan Dan and Yongguk have kids besides the 3 Yongguk's kids?
Viki has it as ep 53
2 0
On You Are My Glory • May 25, 2025
Title You Are My Glory
Just finished reading the novel again, so here I go embarking on my 3rd re-watch lol.I love Yu Tu and QJJ Characters, I love the science and the gaming ... and there are very funny parts at least for me and sweet as well it really is a comfort drama for me and one that will be on my rewatch list always 😊 😄 ☺️
8 0
Replying to ivybis • May 25, 2025
Title You Are My Glory
I agree. There were some eyebrow raising lines coming from him that made me wonder whether JingJing had made up…
well said. agree wholeheartedly.
0 0
Replying to Dieiervonsatan • May 25, 2025
Title You Are My Glory
Can anybody share the OST? I can’t seem to find it
It's also on Spotify, but that's requires a membership
1 0
