Quantcast

When Destiny Brings the Demon

献鱼 ‧ Drama ‧ 2025

Just wanted to say thanks so much for doing this. I've really appreciated your website for the other cdrama recaps and reviews too. I see it as the cdrama version of the OG dramabeans for kdrama! 

 uanaka:

Just wanted to say thanks so much for doing this. I've really appreciated your website for the other cdrama recaps and reviews too. I see it as the cdrama version of the OG dramabeans for kdrama! 

I'm glad it's beneficial for you. I used to like dramabeans when it was still run by the founder and the other girl. All they did on the site was just recapping kdramas, which I really liked reading, because they were so funny.

When Destiny Brings the Demon poster

Details

Statistics

  • Score: 8.6 (scored by 14,476 users)
  • Ranked: #384
  • Popularity: #729
  • Watchers: 33,834

Top Contributors

123 edits
98 edits
59 edits
57 edits

Popular Lists

Related lists from users
Who is Your Favourite Cdrama Couple? ❣
436 titles 6146 voters 512 loves 86
Best Wuxia or Xianxia drama
151 titles 2023 voters 425 loves 21

Recently Watched By