Editorials
On The Wanted Detective • Sep 14, 2025
Title The Wanted Detective
happy ending? 👀
1 1
Replying to Thea • Jul 29, 2025
List Fav shows ♡
We have similar tastes! Great list <3
we have good taste 🫶 thank uuu
1 0
Replying to Thea • Jul 29, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
Happy ending?I'm reading some comments that say that the story is rushed and that the ending isn't satisfactory.…
it's a happy ending dw
1 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 29, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
I'm SO glad they got a happy ending, I'll miss this show so much
8 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 28, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
praying for a happy ending even tho i feel like it won't happen 😭
3 1
Replying to hindaya • Jul 14, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
Yes and I think he died a years ago maybe in a war or something like that, I think he's not evil, he's just a…
Right? And I don’t think he even knows the difference between right and wrong—he just does things. He’s been fed all this evil energy, and some of it definitely stuck
4 1
Replying to Aichan • Jul 14, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
I see some people are disappointed that Bongsu didn’t turn out the way they expected — instead of becoming…
I was kinda bracing myself for a dark, heavy twist but this silly ghost has been a pleasant surprise. Bongsu doesn’t look like he’s planning on leaving any time soon so im kinda hoping that when he does leave, it’s probably going to be with drama and chaos
4 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 14, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
I think it makes sense that the evil spirit comes across as a bit silly. That doesn't mean he isn’t evil, but the flashbacks suggest he was quite young—probably a teenager. That would explain his behavior. It feels like he just wants to experience what it’s like to be a teen. He kept searching for this school and made a deal to possess Gyeon U’s body while there, likely because he died young and in a traumatic way
21 3
On Coroner's Diary • Jul 13, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary
starting this today 🧚🏼♀️
3 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 8, 2025
Title Head over Heels
this week's epsiodes were SOOO good it just keeps getting better
8 0
On The First Frost • Mar 1, 2025
Title The First Frost
this is sure my favorite 2025 modern drama so far
23 0
Replying to sweetceli31 • Jan 18, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love
Yay, are you enjoying it so far?
yes!! im currently on episode 23 and it just keeps getting better
1 1
On The Blossoming Love • Jan 12, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love
starting this today 😌
4 3
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 10, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
I hate misunderstandings on dramas the most but I think this one was well executed, we were able to see the power of the bracelet and learn a bit about ziqi's past. I'm glad it wasn't dragged and it ended fast 🥹
9 0
On Fangs of Fortune • Nov 7, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune Spoiler
I truly hope this doesn't have a sad ending 😔 the way ZYZ is treated by the team is kinda upsetting
5 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 6, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
the mdl rating is increasing steadily!!
13 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 6, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
giggling and kicking my feet over ep 15 trailer
7 1
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
i can NOT get over the scene where miaomiao reassures ziqi he's not a monster while hugging him 🥺🥺
20 0
Replying to justjacky • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
“WHO ALLOWED YOU TO HARM HER” followed by the hairband scene!!! I LOVE THEMMM 😭🔥❤️❤️🔥😍🥹
and the way she hugged him right after putting the headband on while reassuring him he's not a monster 🥺
9 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Their chemistry just keeps getting better KDKEKSHSJA I can't wait for the next episodes
10 0
