Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Nov 24, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 23, 2022
Replying to Dongfang Qingcang • Oct 29, 2025
Person Yuan Bing Yan Spoiler
I'm very happy Yuan Bing Yan is back! I was very angry at mangotv Love Never Fail replace other actress!
I was so disappointed too, now i dont feel like want to watch the drama, because the replacements actress doesn't give off that feeling i have toward to this drama. I saw her in other dramas but was never finished it, because i don't have that clicking when I watching her acting. Is not like i dont like her. Is just, she doesn't have that ura feeling when I trying to watch her drama acting... i just wish i can, but i cant..lol 😭🤣🫠🤨😅🤔😮‍💨😾😂💕💖✨️
0 3
On Liu Yu Xin • Apr 23, 2022
Person Liu Yu Xin Spoiler
To the author of this articles. Please update the celebrity activities list. Since she is no longer a member or wasn't able int he born to dance show. Also please do more research beforehand about her or anyone else activities. Do not put faults information. I have been using thisbsite to look up celebrities activeties to watcht theirs latest or passed show/drama. However, i found many od the informations are faults. Thank again and keep up your good work.
1 0