Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 8, 2022
Replying to Thandy • 11 days ago
This drama did not have me fully engaged , like it was good up to episode 6 for me but after that I was trying…
Yup, but ending??? Left me wondering.
1 0
Replying to Thandy • 19 days ago
This drama did not have me fully engaged , like it was good up to episode 6 for me but after that I was trying…
After watching kiss or kill series ending was unable to understand at all. (One of the mainlead couple not sure die or not) Think back this series not that bad. At least can understand.
1 2
Replying to Mizuki • 20 days ago
Unless you know how to do video directing or as a director?? Not easy... Maybe possible if you recruit people…
Bear and forebear. Depends on individuals.
1 0
Replying to Rahab75 • 20 days ago
Title Kiss or Kill
If it was just a dream they would not have had sex on the stairs with them throwing their clothes away. Also Nie…
Oh 🧐🤔. Thank you for replying.

Anyone else?
1 0
On Kiss or Kill • 20 days ago
Title Kiss or Kill
Anyone understand the ending Episode 10?? Did Lin Yang dies in the fire or not? Nie Chuan flashbacks and suddenly Lin Yang appears 1 year later was it a dream/ another person or did Lin Yang survive from fire?

This ending???? I cannot understand... Anyone reads the novel or something??? Does this even have a novel? I read comments here said AI generated????

😢🥺
1 3
Replying to Aidzjk • 25 days ago
I'm rewatching S1 just to remember wut happened cuz u know it's been 4 yrs (nd i hope this season will come out…
Yeah, also "Voice drama Season 5" didn't come out too. Both waiting excitedly until grow old.
3 0
Replying to i think my name is vaish • 25 days ago
let us all come together and make season 2 on our own,,,, would be faster than this one💗
Unless you know how to do video directing or as a director?? Not easy... Maybe possible if you recruit people here. 🤔 Let me know if you are going to release zombies movie or drama. I will watch it. ❤️
2 2
Replying to hasousi13 • 25 days ago
imagine how many fans actually died while waiting for the 2nd season
Hang on there, we cannot be dead yet because the show haven't aired. If die cannot watch. If you turn into a zombie also cannot watch better fight to stay alive!!!! 💪🏻 We must stay together strong to watch zombies. (❤️)
4 0
Replying to DrLazy • 26 days ago
Lin zai is not stupid if he's trying to run he doesn't know Ah lie is his future bf he's been kidnapped with future…
I wonder will Ah Lie even confess to Lin Zai? Lin Zai seems broken heart with Ah Lie words.... If Ah Lie completes his mission bringing Lin Zai to HQ then 💔😭😢 What do you think will happen???
0 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 27 days ago
How many of us got a shocked after watching Episode 12 the twisted plot.

I don't want to spoiled so I won't say anything more.

But it left me 🤔...

The heartbreaking is throughout the series.... First time never I seen so many BL not this heartbreaking and almost jump out because either one is injured plus every moment is panicking not good for the heart.

I am hoping for not heartbreaking series for them in the future instead sweet types like "Fish Upon The Sky" , "Love In The Air" this type of series not every moment heart pounding and panicking. 😱😰😓😥😢

I managed to survive throughout the series. Did anyone here feels like me??? I am wondering?
0 4
Replying to goddessathena • 30 days ago
Title Mr.Kill
hehe so will they be co-authors of the new manga?? kaye has touched both seinen & shoujo... he needs to draw…
🤣 Enjoy reading your comments. Good idea for Season 2.
2 0
On Mr.Kill • 30 days ago
Title Mr.Kill
That Uncle is dangerous watching the final episode almost panic so scare he would have kill 3 people Phat, Kay and Praew.

Another part which I am puzzle did Praew and her friend Prim got rape by that fellow that wanted to sell them away???

Anyone knows if this have Season 2 since Phat asks Kay to write further with a happy ending. It since this have space and potential for Season 2 what do you guys and girls think???

🧐🤔 Come to think of it they never kiss... 💔
3 1
Replying to NLE • Sep 7, 2026
Part of your answer is above in the plot Lin Zai is immune to zombie bites, so they want to capture him and study…
Oh I thought the house collapse... Hopefully 3 people are alive... I wonder how come he can kidnapped him and walk so far away and walking back it's a hassle and waste of strength isn't it. 🤔 This part here doesn't make sense. Not sure why only 2 of them appear out of nowhere I cannot join- the -dots. Anyone have any idea??? Was this from novel???
0 0
Replying to NLE • Sep 6, 2026
Part of your answer is above in the plot Lin Zai is immune to zombie bites, so they want to capture him and study…
I am wondering because the pile of rocks behind them doesn't show any survivors would be alive.... I don't know just see the background so can't determine the other 3 people alive or dead.
0 2
Replying to NLE • Sep 6, 2026
Part of your answer is above in the plot Lin Zai is immune to zombie bites, so they want to capture him and study…
Oh I see, thank you for explaining.
1 4
On The Last Oath • Sep 6, 2026
Anyone can explain Episode 4 last scene he was kidnapped or did he saved him? Their behind pile of rocks what happened to the 3 people, old lady, man and the lady? Did they die??? Is it a bomb causing the rocks to fell???
1 6
On Nour • Aug 29, 2026
Title Nour
Episode 2 sudden kissed caught me off guard. Why did his mouth has some blood???
5 18
On Deep In • Aug 25, 2026
Title Deep In
I am rewatching this drama and I come to realize this is the only drama that have 2 storylines running in parallel and they are in the same world timeframe not in another world or space. Most of the drama I watched before is in another world or space. This is the first time this drama many fans are shocked with the twisted plot. Have anyone else rewatching this drama???
7 3
Replying to liyan88 • Aug 20, 2026
Title Deep In
At first I though so too, but his name in 林小马/Lin Xiaoma. I couldn't find much about him online. Hope this…
Oh, you're very observant. 👍🏻 I don't see the ending because since young whenever in the cinema I see stars. Thus I will skipped the ending. 😭
1 0