Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2022
Replying to 10584789 • Aug 6, 2023
This better have a happy ending :(
If it does not I will personally fly to Bangkok, to set GMMTV building on fire 🙉🙈🙊
14 1
On Be My Favorite • Aug 6, 2023
Did you notice that this show had very little advertising, like no Oishi lemon, no cannon printer, no Suzuki swift power you up, no Nivea micelar, no Yamaha, no Texas chicken, no KFC, I’m very impressed cuz this is one of GMMTV finest shows.
24 8
On Laws of Attraction • Aug 5, 2023
Tinn riding his motorcycle at the end on cloud nine super in love, smile on his face. Dude the guy portrayed the feeling with such accuracy.
12 1
On Be My Favorite • Aug 4, 2023
This is one of my fav shows this year definitely, the script, characters, I’ve loved everything.
17 0
Replying to 4sian_Lov3r • Aug 4, 2023
It really breaks my heart whenever I think of all LGBTQ+ couples who can't get married and therefore can't be…
Hear hear
0 0
On Wedding Plan • Aug 3, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
I can’t really connect with the plot. Lom lying, the fact that the person who is flirting with you is getting married to someone else while you arrange their wedding is definitely a whole new level of toxicity im not ready to embrace, I’m gay and I’ve seen all sorts of weird ways of meeting and courting a person, like he is the ex of your ex, your sisters ex ,you met randomly in an orgy, you had a threesome 2 years ago and didn’t remember him, things like that, but THIS, is just too much.
20 3
Replying to Vonnels • Jul 31, 2023
Do you even lift? (sorry, the door was open, I had to go through)
Thanks for giving a chance to show off my bench press here 😍😍😍😍
0 0
On Hidden Agenda • Jul 30, 2023
They are outstanding at being lovey dovey. Great chemistry, I just don’t know why don’t they give them a story worth telling, something with a little bit more depth. Its a bit unfair to them.
2 0
Replying to NIke_v • Jul 30, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Is she?She left 10 years ago and I get that she might have wanted to get money for her child's better life - did…
True. When it comes to family matters things leave us full of scars. Hard to forgive hard to forget.
1 0
Replying to Vonnels • Jul 30, 2023
Do you even lift? (sorry, the door was open, I had to go through)
225 pounds baby 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
2 2
Replying to SweetV • Jul 29, 2023
Fam, I am beyond intrigued and interested in this series. The character of Charn excites me like no other. His…
Hahahhahahahahahahaha
0 0
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Jul 29, 2023
Pear is a certified Queen.Kawi is a thief of joy.Kwan is a badass.Not is still a douche.Pisaeng is a saint.Max…
But that’s the way it goes you go for a test drive before you actually buy the car.
Max really knows how things actually work.
2 2
Replying to dahlia101 • Jul 29, 2023
I'm thinking about watching this now that there are 10 EP out. I hope it lives up to it's hype 😁
It does. One of the best of 2023 so far
1 1