Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2022
Replying to ree0 • Jun 30, 2023
oh just let the ratings increase! i cannot with the homophobes
This show at this point should have a higher rating. I totally agree
2 0
On Be My Favorite • Jun 30, 2023
One of those rare shows that gets better and better with each episode. Acting, dialogues, photography, character development. If it weren’t for moonlight chicken it would be my fav Thai show of the year. (Not that we have a lot to choose from sadly)
22 3
Replying to Annieluv99 • Jun 30, 2023
Title Love Tractor
The only thing what's good about step by step is Mr.Jeng's actor. But even his gorgeous body and visuals can't…
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to Annieluv99 • Jun 30, 2023
Title Love Tractor
The only thing what's good about step by step is Mr.Jeng's actor. But even his gorgeous body and visuals can't…
He was gr8 and he had an actual healthy relationship with his BF, (Krit in my opinion is the hottest character). They are the only silver lining.
0 0
Replying to Annieluv99 • Jun 29, 2023
Title Love Tractor
The only thing what's good about step by step is Mr.Jeng's actor. But even his gorgeous body and visuals can't…
Pat killed that show tantrum by tantrum
1 2
Replying to Synchonicity • Jun 29, 2023
Title Love Tractor
Just finished it. I thought it was adorable and refreshing, and I looked forward to every episode.Ye Chan is the…
I need one 🫰🏻
1 0
On Love Tractor • Jun 29, 2023
Title Love Tractor
Great OST, sweet story. Yechan is such a green flag.
Korea is definitely saving BL in 2023. (Taiwan hasn’t even started and Thailand well its ruining it “step by step”)
7 6
Replying to Murder God Dynamight • Jun 28, 2023
Title Step by Step
Break up with his ex as soon as he realized he had no more romantic feelings towards him. It was emotionally responsible
Preach !
1 0
Replying to Murder God Dynamight • Jun 28, 2023
Title Step by Step
Break up with his ex as soon as he realized he had no more romantic feelings towards him. It was emotionally responsible
And please with Jeng ending up with the ex realizing that Pat was a waste of time
1 2
On Step by Step • Jun 28, 2023
Title Step by Step Spoiler
I’ve seen the spoilers for eps 11 and 12 and they are going to use the time skip troupe, and more Pat thick lipped pouting tantrums, the kid at this point is unbearable.
Kid is truly a chromosome away from being a potato, not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Sorry but it’s not even cringy it’s just a very lousy character. I’ll finish the show but already a 6.5 / 7 thanks to lovely Pat
8 4
Replying to Murder God Dynamight • Jun 28, 2023
Title Step by Step
Break up with his ex as soon as he realized he had no more romantic feelings towards him. It was emotionally responsible
Besides that he is a chromosome away from being a potato. Kid is ridiculous
1 4
Replying to BlackLipstick_HOD • Jun 28, 2023
Title Love Tractor
How to find a boyfriend like Ye Chan 💓He's just too perfect 😍He's absolutely my type 😍
he is an absolute green flag sweetest thing ever
6 1
Replying to Chelsea Black • Jun 27, 2023
Title Step by Step
Can someone tell me of ONE good decision Pat has made in this whole series so far? I'll wait!
Break up with his ex as soon as he realized he had no more romantic feelings towards him. It was emotionally responsible
3 6
On Step by Step • Jun 27, 2023
Title Step by Step
“I don’t want a birthday cake…” he had a different edible in mind 🍑
5 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 24, 2023
🔥🔥 I think GMMTV is doing great with some of the dramas. Like Not Me, MSP and BMF. I haven't watched Not…
not me is quite good but that was 2021/2022.
this year has been solid fot them and it comes to BL. the rest o the BL I’ve watched in 2023 has left a lot to be desired.
2 0
Replying to RyroLove • Jun 23, 2023
Rewatching again.. This series became my favorite bl from 2022 along with Triage
Triage was the best
0 0
Replying to ChelsHD456 • Jun 22, 2023
Title Step by Step
I really did not get that. It seemed so out of nowhere. Like, why is your parents being divorced and you living…
Some characters are likable some are not. Just like with people.
0 1
Replying to ChelsHD456 • Jun 22, 2023
Title Step by Step
I really did not get that. It seemed so out of nowhere. Like, why is your parents being divorced and you living…
If you have to write an essay to explain an episode of a BL (which is not precisely directed by Christopher Nolan) I think the show has a major problem with the narrative.
0 3