Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2022
Replying to thecarterfilez • Jun 17, 2023
Title La Pluie
the acting.. the music.. the dramatics.. everything about this episode was just bad that it made me want to drop…
Right?? This one promised TBH but they are Fckng it up royally
1 0
Replying to MistralMay • Jun 15, 2023
Title La Pluie
We can all agree that we hate this unexpected kiss and we feel sorry for Tai. But since i am watching BL series…
Teh was a dog and a dog is always a dog, even when they were apart he was keeping the hopes up of the leading actress he was working with. The guy was never able to keep it in his pants.
1 0
Replying to Murder God Dynamight • Jun 14, 2023
Title La Pluie
Once a cheater always a cheater. Sadly life hasn’t proved me wrong there. Tai didn’t deserve that.
Exactly!!!
0 0
Replying to Murder God Dynamight • Jun 13, 2023
Title La Pluie
Once a cheater always a cheater. Sadly life hasn’t proved me wrong there. Tai didn’t deserve that.
You’re such a sweet heart you’re most probably right. Probably I’m just evil-minded and distrustful AF. But putting myself in Tai’s shoes oh man i really do feel for him.
0 1
Replying to misspulane • Jun 13, 2023
Title La Pluie
"You're so good at waiting. You've been talking to me for two years and I haven't responded once. Thank you for…
And then et voilà cheated on.
0 0
Replying to Murder God Dynamight • Jun 13, 2023
Title La Pluie
Once a cheater always a cheater. Sadly life hasn’t proved me wrong there. Tai didn’t deserve that.
If a guy tells me that he is my soul mate, tells me all the BS that Pat has told Tai, all the promises, all the reassurance. And suddenly ahhh no we didn’t talk about exclusivity. We’re just talking we’re in a situationship . I’d ditch the douche with no apologies no regrets . As I said maybe my tolerance to men’s stupidity is kinda short lately.
1 5
Replying to Jessica Brown • Jun 12, 2023
Title La Pluie
Lmao. The next episode is so dramatic.I wonder why they bothered to make it seem like Saengtai had a crush on…
Once a cheater always a cheater. Sadly life hasn’t proved me wrong there. Tai didn’t deserve that.
0 8
Replying to Not a Robot • Jun 12, 2023
Title La Pluie
I hated the selfish, narcissist Teh and wanted Oh to dump him once and for all, and give Bas another try. I felt…
I felt the same way 🫰🏻
0 0
On La Pluie • Jun 12, 2023
Title La Pluie
I haven’t watched ep 7 and may be I’ll wait a week. I saw everywhere the spoiler of Pat kissing his ex. Dude NOT COOL.
He went there with all his trauma, fears and stuff giving love a chance and this is what he gets?
Probably im just too fed up with men at the moment and that’s why I want blood and vengeance, I want the 🐕 to suffer.

It’s like Teh from ITTSAY and IPYTM I despised the character and was one of the few BLs I didn’t want to have a happy ending.

Some times a happy ending is realizing the person is 💩 and you need to find someone else.

After what Pat did that’s my feeling, Saengtai should move to the Atacama desert 🏜️ and sayonara adiooooooooos.
1 7
On La Pluie • Jun 8, 2023
Title La Pluie
This is sooooooooooo coooooooooorny and cheesy I love it
1 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Jun 8, 2023
Title La Pluie
this is actually my best Thai bl airing rn. still can't wait for Saturday
Couldn’t agree more. I’m on ep 5 and so far it has been sweet and funny.
1 0
Replying to JollyGolly • Jun 6, 2023
Title Step by Step
Spot on analogy. I’m also rinsing my GagaOOlala for all it’s worth, as it’s mostly utter pants they show…
Hahahahahahahahahaha but Moss rival was the main reason I watched that show
1 0
Replying to JollyGolly • Jun 6, 2023
Title Step by Step
Spot on analogy. I’m also rinsing my GagaOOlala for all it’s worth, as it’s mostly utter pants they show…
I like the couple
Tho. But story was perverse. Funny thing they tried to portray them as str8. My gaydar is trash but they don’t have a single hair in their bodies that says str8.
1 2
Replying to JollyGolly • Jun 6, 2023
Title Step by Step
Spot on analogy. I’m also rinsing my GagaOOlala for all it’s worth, as it’s mostly utter pants they show…
Yes it was sadly. Call me a masochist but I did watch all that. The last part of 2022 and 2023 have been underwhelming with a few exceptions.
0 4
Replying to JollyGolly • Jun 6, 2023
Title Step by Step
Spot on analogy. I’m also rinsing my GagaOOlala for all it’s worth, as it’s mostly utter pants they show…
Dear lord those were crappy AF but u missed Big Dragon ( and thank god GagaOOLala didn’t have love syndrome )
2 6
On Step by Step • Jun 6, 2023
Title Step by Step
I do have mixed feelings about this, I don’t know where the story is going actually. But he kissed him and then something happened. I’m confused.
1 0
On Be My Favorite • Jun 2, 2023
GMMTV has truly mastered the BL formula, not a single flop this year (besides a couple of Our skyy 2 eps)
7 0