News
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • 5 days ago
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
i love this series sooo much, and it was my first Yinwar series....i have to say i love their chemistry....i like their other series too, but it cannot beat the chemistry they have in this series....i want season 2😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔🥀🥀🥀🥀
2 0
On Police in Love • 19 days ago
Title Police in Love
the 1st ep ngl was not up to my expectations...but as i understood the genre more, the 2nd ep was fun to watch😃...even if i didnt like it i would still watch cuz of yinwar💗
3 0
On Lee Jae Wook • 20 days ago
Person Lee Jae Wook
i rlly hope he gets a good project...i rlly like his acting
0 0
Replying to saimarks • 26 days ago
Title Police in Love
I am so excited for episode 2! This is the first time I'm watching a YinWar series and I don't think I'm emotionally…
you should definetly watch jack and joker...its their best work
0 0
On Sh**ting Stars • 30 days ago
Title Sh**ting Stars
i miss this series soo much…they dont make kdramas like this anymore😭
6 0
Replying to Kdramalover101 • Sep 1, 2026
Title Love Mechanics
jack and joker is their best work....u will definetly love ittt
yesssss we need season 2😭😭😭
2 0
On Love Mechanics • Aug 29, 2026
Title Love Mechanics
underrated seriess
4 0
Replying to AmiKama • Aug 29, 2026
Title Love Mechanics
I reeeeeaaaalllllyyyy love this series...why didn't I found it sooner??? Now I know why they hype YinWar...Love…
jack and joker is their best work....u will definetly love ittt
1 2
Replying to b333th • Aug 19, 2026
Title Our Youth: After Story
kisskh !
ohh😭…i didnt even know the 11th ep was a special ep…i only found out after just finishing it..and i got confused when it said there r two ep…thank youu soo much😭😭
1 0
Replying to b333th • Aug 19, 2026
Title Our Youth: After Story
kisskh !
where is the 2nd ep then....i can only find one ep
0 2
On Reply 1988 • Aug 9, 2026
Title Reply 1988 Spoiler
this drama is soo good…although i shipped deok sun and jung hwan so much so it was very heartbreaking for me😭😭😭😭…..i dont hate tht deok sun and choi taek r tgther but everytime i see them together my heart aches💔💔💔…..whts more heartbreaking is i had soo much hope for them and it all came crashing down at ep 19…..they shouldve at least given small clues bfre breaking my heart like tht😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
4 0
Replying to vitalya • Jun 23, 2026
Title Arrest and Action
it seems like they're basically making fun of bl fans. kind of gross from a company that mainly makes bl
yes i agree...also becuz theyre not officially labeled bl it makes it even more interesting when they flirt a little😭
1 0
On Our Skyy • Jun 23, 2026
Title Our Skyy
im soo confused theres so many prequels and sequels i cant get the order right...can someone tell me the order to watch this....i heard theres another bunch of series tht r related too
2 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 21, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
i rlllyy want heo nam jun with more lead rolesss...hes acting is soo goooooddddd😭😭😭
7 0
Replying to PurpleDazzle • Jun 21, 2026
Person Nam Yoon Su
I know I am late but I just found out that he received backlash from netizens(especially from Korea) for his role…
yesss he has sooo much potential and i love LIBC ....im still waiiting for a season 2😭😭
2 0
On Love in the Big City • Jun 21, 2026
Title Love in the Big City
i watched this while it was airing, and since then I have been waiting for season 2... Ppleasseeeee give us a season 2 with a wedding of Ko Yeong and Gyo Ho 😭😭
3 0
Replying to 19Stars • Jun 21, 2026
Title Love in the Big City
this is on my list, I really wanna watch it but I keep forgetting !
watch it noww😭😭😭
1 1
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
SPOILER ALERT IF U HAVENT REACHED TILL EP 13......im posting it like this cuz i want ppl to see this comment....so im rllyy confused...im in the beginning of ep 13 rn and i cant focus until i know....soo wht i understood so far is tht she was the actual shin seo ri all along, and she switched with dan sim when she was young and she swithed back to her original body???...is tht wht hppned????help me😭
3 6
Replying to Shin • Jun 8, 2026
Article Chinese Actor Jin Ze Passes Away at 33
A person using secondary account to support their own statements/comments cause they are receiving extreme backlash…
u spoke for all of us <3
3 0
Dojemi10 • Jun 8, 2026
Article Chinese Actor Jin Ze Passes Away at 33
THE WAY I FROZE WHEN I SAW THIS POST........Forget you remember love was the first ever asian drama ive ever seen so his work was so special to me......i still can't believe it...... his dramas were a huge part of my life...rest in peace...(i was also planning to rewatch it now I don't know if i can watch it the same way anymore, but i will to remember him by😭💔)
14 0