Editorials
Replying to sachapz • Jun 22, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul Spoiler
Did you watch episode 9/10? If not.... potential spoiler ahead ⚠️I feel like the grandma wasn't really yelling…
I haven't finished ep 10 yet...I'm not saying I hate her...I'm just saying I hated tht scene where she had to hear tht..sure she had her own problems but I feel so bad for mi ji tht she had to hear it...although she always tried to help....which even made her leave seoul....
2 2
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 22, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
Is it just me or did u guys hate tht grandma for yelling at miji.....
2 7
Replying to Kavzz07 • Jun 19, 2025
Title Spring of Youth
Imo. Ep 5 and 6 barely had anything going on. But it does pick up @7. If you drop at ep 4 it's good for you. But…
Yea then mybe ill pick it up....I might have to watch from the start cuz I frgt everything 😭
3 2
Replying to WilaFox • Jun 19, 2025
Title Spring of Youth
definitelly🧡from ep5 everything turns out different way 🤯
Ohh thankss
3 0
On Spring of Youth • Jun 19, 2025
Title Spring of Youth
I kinda dropped it after ep 4....is it worth watching???
5 8
On Better Days • Jun 16, 2025
Title Better Days
I watched this movie for the first time today and I'll tell u ......I watched this five times alrdy😭😭😭😭😭it was sooo good(yess I watched it 5 times in one day😭)
7 0
On Yin Fang • Jun 16, 2025
Person Yin Fang
Hee is soo hotttt...were need him in more dramasssss
4 0
On Spring of Youth • May 10, 2025
Title Spring of Youth
Omggg thisss dramaaa ia sooo goodd....every part of it feels exciting and i also feel so nostalgic watching this drama....i dont think i have seen this cast lineup before but they definitely went above my expectations....this drama deserves 8.5😭😭😭💗💗💗🎀🎀🎀
3 0
On Pump Up the Healthy Love • May 7, 2025
Title Pump Up the Healthy Love
Idkk whyy ppl r hating on this drama. Its so hard to find a drama like this....they dont make these anymore...im enjoying it soo much
25 0
On Good Boy • May 4, 2025
Title Good Boy
I have to waittttt a month😭😭😭😭😭😭😭??????
7 0
Replying to Dbduddvdbsb • Apr 27, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Will there be a season 3 ?
Theres a post credit scene and theres more story left in the comic so yeah there will be....
5 1
On Crushology 101 • Apr 19, 2025
Title Crushology 101
This show deserves more than 7.8😭😭😭😭
18 2
Lily Alice • Apr 11, 2025
Article Kim Hye Yoon and Lomon's 'Human from Today' reportedly postpones premiere
Does anyone know y itss postponeddd😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
5 0
Replying to Kdramalover101 • Mar 21, 2025
Article Disney+ postpones 'Knock Off's release amid Kim Soo Hyun's controversy
u need help......he literally dated a minor...and she wasnt even comfortable with it
Yeaa i agree 💯
2 0
Replying to KimForever • Mar 21, 2025
Article Disney+ postpones 'Knock Off's release amid Kim Soo Hyun's controversy
Postponing Knock Off over a non-issue is just ridiculous. Kim Soo-hyun did nothing wrong, and this so-called "controversy"…
u need help......he literally dated a minor...and she wasnt even comfortable with it
10 2
Replying to Aye domino • Mar 14, 2025
Title Knock Off
https://www.soompi.com/article/1729865wpp/kim-soo-hyuns-agency-releases-official-statement-regarding-recent-allegations
i mean...r they covering up for him.....or is it actually true???
1 0
On The First Frost • Mar 14, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
in ep 8 when she was hugging sang yan.....was she sleep walking???
2 1
Replying to Berd • Mar 12, 2025
Article Adapting an Anime: A Sign of Affection
Haha they’re our favs too! Glad you enjoyed the article🥹🤍
🥹🥹💗💗
1 0
Aehsassy • Mar 11, 2025
Article Adapting an Anime: A Sign of Affection
omgggg the castttt u put togetherr is amaazinggggg..... korean , Japanese and in Chinese, u cast my favee actorss😭😭😭😭😭💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
3 2
Replying to Vladdles • Mar 7, 2025
Title The Best Thing Spoiler
Yes
ohhhh😂😂😂
0 0