Totally recommend!💯❤️❤️❤️Don’t let the 47 episodes scare you 😆 It’s full of events and never…
For me it is a beautiful ending for Lanxiang life journey.. I am satisfied eventhough I cry a bucket of tears..I remember crying like this when I watched Nirvana in Fire decades ago Lol
Why did Minister Han got punished and died in the snow?
it is similar with what happen with Shen family.. they were punished because Granpa Shen was the one (with Granpa Lin actually) that give input to former former Emperor for stripping the power of Local Prince, and the new Emperor at that time was one of the Local Prince
Liu Xue Yi looks amazing with a beard. I need more of him
Yes he is so manly with beard...and his voice os so soft at Jinqi older time phase too OMG I really need him in other good costume romance drama..but I've tried to watch almost his previous costume romance drama but none of them is my liking.. Blood of youth is good but he is a monk there..so no romance surely..
Director Dan Chen’s words for Ep 39 - Lin Jin Qi’s resignationhttp://xhslink.com/o/3L2nNZuqdcQSilence —…
Woaah..thank you..we could understand the depth of this scenes... Yes it is bittersweet. As a resourceful man in his prime with great opportunity open for him to achieve highest official post, it should be really hard.
It is not wrong to get big career but it is not wrong either to let it go..every person has their own life vision
This why I’m disappointed in the revelation in EPS 42. He apparently knows based on his actions and emotions…
I feel you..as far as I understand the intention of the director...as a seasoned drama watcher, I feel ep 39 until 42 is quite a bit rushed..eventhough we still have 5 more to go.. What I as a viewer waiting is. 1. She open her heart for his love ..aka Their first consummation night (hahaha..) 2. Times when he knows about she is Shen Jialan..(we only get half episodes until it is solved..and if I am not mistaken Jinqi start to suspect it by noon when his mother in law said unmatching fact about Lanxiang birth and then solved it at night) I am happy with the story but still think we needs more scenes for those two pivotal topics
In Chinese culture, people are more reserved and often show love through actions instead of hugs, kisses, or saying…
Agree with you..actually most of romance in nowadays idol costume drama is just adopt western modern culture of romance..full with touching, hugging and kissing even in public place...while actually at those time..it will not imposible to do such things
I am confused ... did ml get to know that fl is a shen or no??
I think he knows... what convinced him was when Grandpa Lin recounted how the painting had belonged to Grandpa Shen and was found by Xu Lanxiang's father. Jinci remarked, "No wonder," and then he asked about Shen Jialan; Grandpa Lin described her as an elegant young girl whom Grandpa Shen had personally taught. That's why she is so bright and smart. This made Jinci even more certain that Xu Lanxiang was Shen Jialan.
I thought episode 42 was really good, but it bothered me that she didn’t tell him that she is his ex-fiancée.…
I think he already knew..and she also knew that he already recodnized that..both of them are smart people..he said that since the beginning he was the one that wrong her, and never vice versa.. when they mourn in front of his nother coffin, She remarked on the pain of no longer being able to fulfill one's filial duties to one's parents—even though Xu Lanxiang’s parents were actually still alive. This moment reveals that they both understood the situation. What makes this drama so excellent is that both characters are mature. Jinqi didn't throw a tantrum or feel deceived; he realized that he was the one who had pulled Lanxiang back into the Lin family's life by "forcing" her into marriage. In that scene, when Jinqi said, "You are Xu Lanxiang, and we are husband and wife," it signified that they had moved forward and understood each other without needing to spell it out. Besides, if anyone else had overheard this, it would have been dangerous; Lanxiang could have been dragged back to the brothel, and her parents punished for defying the late Emperor's decree.
🤣😅 I was waiting until today episode, kept watching & finally the drinking wine scene then boom....nothing…
Yes the politic at court is very harsh... It is the same like the ML in Road to Splendor..he is also resigned because as higher as his level, he never feel at ease.. he and his wife becoming far apart. I think Lanxiang is very wise woman..she understand the risk if Jinqi want to pursuit the career. And she tried to give input to him in a very good manner.. I took two years for him to understand and see this..and at the end resign from his high title (he already used red robe with jade belt)
In ep41 tease, jinqi is looking at LX's drawing and writing. Is the calligraphy beautiful or bad as I can't tell.
It is too good for ex maid who didn't get formal schooling.. That's why when she still work for Mr Lu and Ji qi want to read what she have written, she took that piece of paper away.. When she write in Lin family household she conciously make it less good writing
Yes this has gotta be the most memorable and touching scene for me in the drama. So poignant and romantic at the…
This drama is so captivating. just when you think a scene is incredibly memorable, the very next one turns out to be even better...haha. no wonder, when TSY and LWY were asked which scenes is the most memorable in filming, they said there are numerous memorable scenes.
Yes this has gotta be the most memorable and touching scene for me in the drama. So poignant and romantic at the…
i am happy they put the voice of someone shouting at the wedding ritual when the bow took on..otherwise I can understand the meaning of the bow in Lanxiang heart
I appreciate the heart-to-heart talk between LJQ and XLX in episode 37 💖. It's a step forward in their understanding…
and i do like micro expression of Jinqi when Lanxiang is willing to sit down and talk about her problems. He is happy inside. He felt happy in his heart because she had begun to be regarded him as someone close to her.
I am satisfied eventhough I cry a bucket of tears..I remember crying like this when I watched Nirvana in Fire decades ago Lol
OMG I really need him in other good costume romance drama..but I've tried to watch almost his previous costume romance drama but none of them is my liking..
Blood of youth is good but he is a monk there..so no romance surely..
Yes it is bittersweet.
As a resourceful man in his prime with great opportunity open for him to achieve highest official post, it should be really hard.
It is not wrong to get big career but it is not wrong either to let it go..every person has their own life vision
What I as a viewer waiting is.
1. She open her heart for his love ..aka Their first consummation night (hahaha..)
2. Times when he knows about she is Shen Jialan..(we only get half episodes until it is solved..and if I am not mistaken Jinqi start to suspect it by noon when his mother in law said unmatching fact about Lanxiang birth and then solved it at night)
I am happy with the story but still think we needs more scenes for those two pivotal topics
This made Jinci even more certain that Xu Lanxiang was Shen Jialan.
What makes this drama so excellent is that both characters are mature. Jinqi didn't throw a tantrum or feel deceived; he realized that he was the one who had pulled Lanxiang back into the Lin family's life by "forcing" her into marriage. In that scene, when Jinqi said, "You are Xu Lanxiang, and we are husband and wife," it signified that they had moved forward and understood each other without needing to spell it out. Besides, if anyone else had overheard this, it would have been dangerous; Lanxiang could have been dragged back to the brothel, and her parents punished for defying the late Emperor's decree.
It is the same like the ML in Road to Splendor..he is also resigned because as higher as his level, he never feel at ease.. he and his wife becoming far apart.
I think Lanxiang is very wise woman..she understand the risk if Jinqi want to pursuit the career. And she tried to give input to him in a very good manner..
I took two years for him to understand and see this..and at the end resign from his high title (he already used red robe with jade belt)
That's why when she still work for Mr Lu and Ji qi want to read what she have written, she took that piece of paper away..
When she write in Lin family household she conciously make it less good writing
no wonder, when TSY and LWY were asked which scenes is the most memorable in filming, they said there are numerous memorable scenes.