Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: May 4, 2025
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 15, 2022
On Love for Love's Sake • Jan 28, 2024
A rating of 8.7 and trending #1 on MDL. Feels amazing!! Love for Love's Sake really breaking every KBL record here.

Istg if this doesn't have a satisfying ending, I'll be soo sadd!! 😩
14 0
On Cherry Magic • Jan 22, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
People need to start watching this show before they make any hateful opinion! Cherry Magic TH is doing so well, I'm genuinely enjoying it a lot.

Perfect storyline, wonderful chemistry between the leads, enjoyable supporting characters and lovely OSTs. I hope they continue with this pace and give us a great adaptation by the end!!
27 0
On Love Tractor • Jan 22, 2024
Title Love Tractor
I hope they consider making a season 2! This was my most favourite Korean BL of 2023!!!
6 0
On Cherry Magic • Jan 21, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
The ratings need to increase. This show has been really amazing so far.
34 0
On Cherry Magic • Jan 14, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
My heart is fulfilled with all the lovely KaranAchi moments so far. I love them soo much!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
20 0
On Cherry Magic • Jan 13, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
Most of the international fans can hardly watch the episode in real-time but the #s keep on increasing haha nobody can stop the Cherry Magic syndrome!
9 0
Replying to Veronica Park • Dec 15, 2023
They agree on it too - there was even a variety show when they are together or like guest appearance and they…
Yes, I remember them talking about this in Busted. They were seated together in a bus and the cast was surprised by how much they resembled each other haha
1 0
Replying to Minute • Dec 11, 2023
Right?? And Gmmtv is making all their guys do BLs, like be serious?! 😭 Lee, Luke, Toy are some of the only…
Hahah looks like your wish got true. I'm happy too. I can already imagine how good the chemistry would be!
1 1
Replying to Minute • Dec 11, 2023
Right?? And Gmmtv is making all their guys do BLs, like be serious?! 😭 Lee, Luke, Toy are some of the only…
Joss? He's gonna be a in a BL next year with Gawin 🫂
3 3
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Dec 9, 2023
I saw that LT trending #1 in Thailand and 3 other countries. It also had more tweets than pitbabe. As long as…
I'm glad to know that. Last time I saw Thai trends, Pit Babe was still trending higher. I really hope they get enough recognition in Thailand as well.
2 1
On Last Twilight • Dec 9, 2023
Upsetting to see Pit Babe trending higher than Last Twilight in Thailand. This show and JimmySea deserve so much attention!!
9 12