watching the ep4 behind the scenes have made me realize that yuer really need to lock in on one and not do this…
Hewen never wavered. He was weary because he kept seeing XiLun around Yue Er and he wasn’t sure who she likes. Anytime he wants to interact with her, XiLun is there. She hasn’t done anything to show she favors Hewen…..we only know she likes him because we are watching on TV
Imagine you are the one in the house and you keep seeing Yue Er and XiLun interact, she doesn’t discourage him and she hasn’t showed you she favors you…it is easy to assume she maybe doesn’t want you. You heard from him when they were at the school playing games that he said “this past couple of days has been hard on him, and that his spirit has been low”
Thesame way it is not easy for a girl to see the guy she likes been pursued by other girls is thesame way it isn’t easy for a guy too. Men need assurance too. Hewen tossed a coin, what has she done to show him she favors him?
Personally I think Hewen and Yue Er shouldn’t end up together, they are both very similar in the sense that, they are both scared of getting hurt hence they kind of protect their feelings. But based on my experience watching dating shows, they will end up together…except this is the exception.
In Hewen defence, he has tossed a coin and showed Yue Er he likes her, he keeps seeing Xilun around her and he hasn’t gotten any assurance from her that she favors him. Let us imagine that it was Meng Meng he tossed the coin for (we are imagining here that Meng Meng likes him) with her personality he wouldn’t have doubted for a second she wants him which in turn would have encouraged him to keep going after her.
Love is reciprocal…look at the rest couples and see why they are stable. He shows and then she shows…it goes both ways. Yue Er you can’t keep expecting a man to chase you, you also need to do something. Men need assurance too
He Wen should lowkey be with Xiaoyu. I ship them together! They think alike, and she’s supportive and understanding.…
I completely agree…people fail to realize that men are humans too and need assurance. Xiaoyu gives Hewen that assurance and I hope they end up together
Kaiyi & Yiheng are my all favorite. I remember the first episode when Bohan sat in the middle of Kaiyi and Yiheng and she kept laughing at his weird jokes and personality, I told my sister that they look good together and I pray they pick each other. I am so happy they did!
What a brave girl Meng Meng is, I really love her and admire her. But I really want her to move on. It is so obvious Xilun doesn’t like her that way and if she doesn’t move ontime she will get hurt. I know it is easier said than done but if she lets him go on time, she will hurt less.
As for Yue'er and Hewen, it is very obvious they really like each other. I personally believe they are both scared of being hurt (probably from trauma) that is why they find it difficult to communicate their feelings unlike the rest couples that are very straightforward with their feelings and do not leave any room for doubt. I honestly don’t get the hate Hewen is getting, he did absolutely nothing wrong. They are both weary especially as other people are showing interest in the person they like. I believe they will eventually figure it out, and even if they don’t that is okay. It is not compulsory they date.
From the very first episode I fell in love with Kaiyi’s bubbly cheerful personality and I immediately noticed the interaction between her and Yiheng. I told my sister that I see something between them and that I hope they connect on the show. Little did I know that my wish is coming through. I am so happy for Kaiyi--Yiheng…I pray they last till the very end.
Wentao and Xuan OMG, I cried like a baby. They belong together. I’ve never seen this type of relationship in…
Like I really cried, I pray they make it in the end. This is the first time I am watching a Chinese show with couples that have this experience…their story in this show is the main character
Lizheng is my favorite male contestant now. Bruhh, he's so good, and so is Xe Hui.Danqi is a special girl. She…
Oh Danqi is someone I respect so much, I don’t think we have ever seen a more confident woman like that on a show, she knows what she wants, confident, bold…like she is one of a kind and I wish to be like her.
I feel minkyung pain after nine year’s relationship, but you cannot force someone to be with you. The way she uses force every time with Yoosik “in the name of we have been together for nine years” is not the right way to go. I am not done watching and I sincerely hope they never get back together because it won’t last. In this show, I really like Ji Heon
Awww my heart hurts in this recent episode. Even thou I love Wen Tao and Xuan…I knew from the start their dynamics wasn’t suitable. His job, her job, his life and her life….it is going to be hard to make it work. The only way this would work is if they just date freely without thinking too much about the future, but with both coming from a divorced home…it is nearly impossible for them to do this. But then again….nobody knows the future. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
Imagine you are the one in the house and you keep seeing Yue Er and XiLun interact, she doesn’t discourage him and she hasn’t showed you she favors you…it is easy to assume she maybe doesn’t want you. You heard from him when they were at the school playing games that he said “this past couple of days has been hard on him, and that his spirit has been low”
Thesame way it is not easy for a girl to see the guy she likes been pursued by other girls is thesame way it isn’t easy for a guy too. Men need assurance too. Hewen tossed a coin, what has she done to show him she favors him?
In Hewen defence, he has tossed a coin and showed Yue Er he likes her, he keeps seeing Xilun around her and he hasn’t gotten any assurance from her that she favors him. Let us imagine that it was Meng Meng he tossed the coin for (we are imagining here that Meng Meng likes him) with her personality he wouldn’t have doubted for a second she wants him which in turn would have encouraged him to keep going after her.
Love is reciprocal…look at the rest couples and see why they are stable. He shows and then she shows…it goes both ways. Yue Er you can’t keep expecting a man to chase you, you also need to do something. Men need assurance too
What a brave girl Meng Meng is, I really love her and admire her. But I really want her to move on. It is so obvious Xilun doesn’t like her that way and if she doesn’t move ontime she will get hurt. I know it is easier said than done but if she lets him go on time, she will hurt less.
As for Yue'er and Hewen, it is very obvious they really like each other. I personally believe they are both scared of being hurt (probably from trauma) that is why they find it difficult to communicate their feelings unlike the rest couples that are very straightforward with their feelings and do not leave any room for doubt. I honestly don’t get the hate Hewen is getting, he did absolutely nothing wrong. They are both weary especially as other people are showing interest in the person they like. I believe they will eventually figure it out, and even if they don’t that is okay. It is not compulsory they date.
Chinese dating shows have this authenticity and genuine feeling about it, most of the couples actually date and marry after the show.
I pray they make it in the end. This is the first time I am watching a Chinese show with couples that have this experience…their story in this show is the main character
As for Liu Liu and Youling, I also don’t like thier personalities but whatever makes them happy.
I knew Danqi and Youling were not going to make it, he was really hung up on Liu Liu.