News
On Suddenly Seventeen • Sep 13, 2023
Title Suddenly Seventeen
Really loved this especially 2nd half♥️
0 0
Replying to MiraculousWorld • Sep 11, 2023
Title Someday or One Day
I see these toxic fans are really trying to down the ratings just like some OG toxic fans are doing this on remake…
now they are saying og looks cheap and FL's acting is bad🙃
9 6
Replying to MiraculousWorld • Sep 11, 2023
Title Someday or One Day
Fr. I don't understand in which angle they are ugly? 💀 just becoz they are not koreans these toxic fans just…
Same doubt! Most of them are koreaboos IG😅
3 1
Replying to lilili • Sep 10, 2023
Title Someday or One Day
If Alice was Korean she'd be forced to have a nose job when that's one of the things that makes her face uniquely…
As a person with Roman Nose myself I felt so represented when I saw her🥹🫶🏻
12 0
On Someday or One Day • Sep 10, 2023
Title Someday or One Day
i saw some ppl being xenophobic and calling og actors ugly 💀💀that's their reason for remake being supreme. Anyways let's enjoy each versions and stop degrading for the sake of ur faves.
18 7
On Want to See You • Sep 9, 2023
Title Want to See You
ok this sounds like fun🫶🏻
1 0
Replying to doom • Sep 8, 2023
Title A Time Called You
definitely a decent remake I'm on ep 2 tho
ooh ok thank god
0 0
Replying to Shahin • Sep 8, 2023
Title A Time Called You
I have watched the og one and I'm gonna watch this one too let's see how it will be but i loved og one alot soo…
pls do update me👀
0 1
On A Time Called You • Sep 8, 2023
Title A Time Called You
ppl who watched both versions..tell your thoughts
0 5
Replying to Myubiii • Sep 8, 2023
Title Someday or One Day
So Chen Yun Ru Ends up with Mo Jun ji and Li Zi Wei with Huang? So what happens to wang quan sheng? did he die😭
oh thank you so much!
2 0
Replying to Myubiii • Sep 8, 2023
Title Someday or One Day Spoiler
I got a doubt
So Chen Yun Ru Ends up with Mo Jun ji and Li Zi Wei with Huang? So what happens to wang quan sheng? did he die😭
1 3
On Someday or One Day • Sep 8, 2023
Title Someday or One Day
I got a doubt
1 4
On Someday or One Day • Sep 8, 2023
Title Someday or One Day
Wow truly a masterpiece!
11 0
Replying to Cecoshanks • Sep 5, 2023
Title One Piece
Do you also watch the Anime?
tysm🫶🏻
0 1
On As Long as We Both Shall Live • Sep 5, 2023
Title As Long as We Both Shall Live
camping here for the eng sub link
16 1
Replying to Cecoshanks • Sep 5, 2023
Title One Piece
Do you also watch the Anime?
sure🫶🏻can you tell me the chapter no in which this season ends🥹
0 4
Replying to Cecoshanks • Sep 5, 2023
Title One Piece
Do you also watch the Anime?
Noo but now I want to!!
2 6
On One Piece • Sep 5, 2023
Title One Piece
just watched 1st ep..just wow♥️
3 8
Replying to gatalito • Sep 3, 2023
Title The Moon
I hope that you understand that the manned missions to the Moon are more of an expensive vanity project .It is…
Space programs can advance a society educationally and economically. It not only just influence 1 sector😃Chandrayaan 3 was done with a min budget and it costed less than Aadhipurush. If going by your concern we shouldn't also have films,right?
1 0
On Someday or One Day • Sep 3, 2023
Title Someday or One Day
wow greg is sooo charming!
10 0
