News
Replying to Yuze • Jun 14, 2026
Title The Scarecrow Spoiler
I’ve never hurt more for a character more than ever. Poor im seok man he was just a kid and lost his youth 😭…
Same...it pained me more when I got to know this story is really close to the real story as well..
0 0
On The First Night with the Duke • Jun 12, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
TBH I was really skeptical how they gonna pull this one considering the novel/manhwa had an European setting but I am so satisfied with the 1st ep!!Ripley and Zeronis will be forever my fav and both leads are really apt for their roles! ALSO I AM SO HAPPY WITH SYLVIA CASTING SHE IS SO PERFECTT😭😭 I missed kdramas like this🥹❤️Also do anyone know at what time Viki uploads it?
4 0
On The Comic Bang • May 21, 2025
Title The Comic Bang
Finalllyyy the wait is over 22.05.2025🥹🥹🥹✨️✨️✨️
2 0
Replying to Nauriya • Mar 15, 2025
Title Nodame Cantabile
netflix has it now.
awww yes thank you!❤️
0 0
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 15, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
Made me sob in 1st ep itself🥹I think the last drama to do was lovely runner🥹I can see a part of myself in Aesun🥲And oh to be loved by someone like Gwangshik❤️
3 0
Replying to Kheya • Dec 26, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
Disappointed. No progress from S1
True...
0 0
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 26, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
Currently on ep 6 and games are much more hard and violent? So far I am enjoying it..
3 2
Replying to Luna0luna • Aug 18, 2024
Title Queen Woo
Does anyone know the name of the following historical K-drama: It's about a king that has trouble sleeping because…
Forbidden Marriage?
3 4
On The Best Day of My Life • Aug 17, 2024
Title The Best Day of My Life
Oh god this was so wholesome😭❤️
0 0
On Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale • Jun 21, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
The Rap Proposal is so iconic😁And I love FL's family so much..Esp when Hwa Jin said Jae Rim will overcome everything bcoz HJ raised her🥹
13 0
Replying to ayse • Jun 20, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
I want to work there, like forget about being a Cinderella, those workers have the best benefits ever. Generous…
so true😭😭
1 0
Replying to moonchild • Jun 20, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
those people who don't like cringe dramas like this, love the dark and depressive ones... obviously
I like both genres but if I dont like something I will move onto another drama🤷Like why the need to torture myself and waste my energy by complaining about it and ruining other people's fun🤷
7 1
On The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival • Jun 20, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
oh god this is giving me so much stress and i am really loving this lol😭✋🏻
1 0
On Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale • Jun 20, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
People will ask why kdramas are dark and depressive then proceed to nitpick on funny and silly dramas🤷Anyways excited for Episode 7🕺✨️
14 3
Replying to Leo • Jun 19, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
I need it too!! 😩
oh is it so :( if possible can u sent me the link ?
1 1
Replying to Leo • Jun 19, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
I need it too!! 😩
I was searching and i just saw we have manhwa as well! But sadly no trandlation yet :(
1 3
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 19, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
can someone give me the link for the novel??😭
0 5
Replying to Leo • Jun 19, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
now
just saw it thank you❤️
1 1
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 19, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
when will we get e3 in viki?
0 3
On Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale • Jun 18, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
Wow this is so good..And why low ratings tho 🥺Also wish it was based on a manhwa
9 0
