News
On Vincenzo • Feb 16, 2023
Title Vincenzo
It is really a fast paced for a 20 ep show with 1.25 hr /ep 🥺🥺I really love the Cassano fam and their Corn Salad🥺♥️
9 0
On Kim Young Dae • Jan 29, 2023
Person Kim Young Dae
I really love his acting!!🥺♥️
2 0
On The Forbidden Marriage • Jan 29, 2023
Title The Forbidden Marriage
Finally after a long time I binge watched a romcom kdrama🥺This is gonna be in comfort drama list♥️
4 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Jan 29, 2023
Title The Forbidden Marriage Spoiler
Any love triangles?
Yes. But FL always friendzone SL.
1 1
Replying to kdoramalama • Jan 17, 2023
Title BL Metamorphosis
https://furritsubs.wordpress.com/2023/01/11/bl-metamorphosis-engsubs
Thank You So Muchhhh😭😭😭😭😭♥️♥️
1 0
On Love in a Loop • Jan 15, 2023
Title Love in a Loop
I am really loving the couple's chemistry🥺✋️The way he always look at her..I really love them♥️
3 1
On Work Later, Drink Now Season 2 • Jan 14, 2023
Title Work Later, Drink Now Season 2 Spoiler
will we have another season?👀I ammm so happy that my ship has sailed(Dr and Hotel Owner)🥺🥺I guess we got a good closure except the last scene..Gonna miss this trio..I was eagerly waiting for every fridays..😭😭
2 1
On Big Mouth • Jan 10, 2023
Title Big Mouth
It was fast paced and had a great story. Only problem was rushed ending. But still it's worth of your time.
2 0
Replying to sun • Jan 10, 2023
Title Big Mouth Spoiler
can someone remind me who big mouth was finally? i forgot lol and its bugging me now
room leader
1 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Jan 9, 2023
Title Professional Single
Because she is a crazy biatch
I couldnt even do that. Every Character is a red flag😃
0 0
Replying to chocome • Jan 9, 2023
Title Alice in Borderland
Someone who gets it like this show is just too good
Like typical cliche shows getting >8.5 always sends me✋️The ratings here is so overrated😃
2 2
On BL Metamorphosis • Jan 8, 2023
Title BL Metamorphosis
Sub please🥲
0 3
On Kakafukaka • Jan 7, 2023
Title Kakafukaka
i actually liked it?It was weird but I think that's the beauty of Jdrama!It was complex and messy. But I love that it explores how some ppl leave us some life long scars and it will hurt and rule our mind silently.
5 0
On She Was Pretty • Jan 7, 2023
Title She Was Pretty
Right amount of fluff. No unnecessary dragging. Is the kdrama draggy? I can't imagine the same story in 16hr length🥺SML made me weak🥲♥️
1 0
On Lee Jong Suk • Jan 6, 2023
Person Lee Jong Suk
Fam his 10 years of unrequited love has became requited😭😭❤️Congrats to him..finally he have that missing piece in his heart with him❤️
15 3
Replying to MadHatter • Jan 6, 2023
Person Lee Jong Suk
IU and Lee Jongsuk must have slipped on banana peels, fallen down stairs and hit their headsMay they "break up"…
Gurl who hurt you😀
14 0
On Work Later, Drink Now Season 2 • Jan 6, 2023
Title Work Later, Drink Now Season 2 Spoiler
Jiyeon knew from the beg that he was a nice guy despite that she still hit on him. As a person with anxiety I can feel Jigoo😭. Her reasoning doesnt sound good to me and there is a limit to being noisy. Girlie gave her bestie anxiety 1 whole day and hit on her guy the other day. I am still angry that Poor Jigoo had to let go off her date when Girlie was outing with others😀 Aaaagh this 2 eps made me so frustrated. Thank God Everyone is calling out her BS. If Jiyeon can date any guys..why not Jigoo tho? seriously that selfish woman🥲How can PDnim be a great husband material and a jerk at sametime lol
6 0
On Alice in Borderland • Jan 5, 2023
Title Alice in Borderland
the rating doesn't give its justice😭It's atleast 9+ for me😭
14 6
On Nodame Cantabile: The Movie II • Dec 30, 2022
Title Nodame Cantabile: The Movie II
Feeling empty after completing it🥺🥺I really loved it♥️
1 0
On Nodame Cantabile • Dec 25, 2022
Title Nodame Cantabile
where can i watch it in hd quality🥲
2 3
