prince is assasinated and the case would be drawn to LJQ thus he will recount all the things right from abduction…
I think they had a plan and saved the crown prince. that carriage was suspicious also why crown prince insisted on to be part of the play. And because He somehow found out about Jinqi's love story finally rewarded him
So crown prince found out what that duke's daughter did to FL and arranged a marriage for Jinqi and lanxiang. FL still has no idea what's going on here 😆
Mr. Han isn’t a third wheel at all. Lanxiang has moved on with her life after gaining freedom. She would naturally…
I'm not talking about what's happening in the FL's life or whether it's natural for her to meet other men. I'm talking about the writing trope itself, from an outside perspective and Mr Han is exactly what I was describing
Jingi wasn't there for six years, so maybe Grandpa had to do everything himself. But now that Jingi is there,…
That's the result when you've always made every decision for your children. You can't expect them to suddenly become brave and independent and make their own decisions. If you wanted them to be like that, you should have given them the chance to think and make decisions for themselves while they were growing up. So I think this might be the result of grandpa's parenting
The most annoying thing is when they bring in unnecessary third wheels for both leads just to piss the audience off. Even if it's only for a short time, I can't stand it.
That night when FL was drunken ML took her to her room right? It seems to me after that night he was sure about the marriage
the lins broke off marriage with shens coz they were determined to get a idiotic vengeful messed up weirdo as…
Jingi wasn't there for six years, so maybe Grandpa had to do everything himself. But now that Jingi is there, Grandpa isn't around. I think Grandpa's personality made everyone else dependent on him because they were all used to being obedient and following his decisions. He's a controlling person. The child who isn't obedient can actually manage things better because he has his own thoughts and knows how to make his own decisions.
It's been about 7 years since I stopped watching Kdramas the way I used to. For the past 5 years or so, they've somehow felt kind of dead to me. I just can't find that special something in them anymore. They started collaborating with Netflix and producing dramas with more nudity and mature content, but there's still something missing.
The thing is, I feel like the plot is kind of exaggerating everything more than it actually is. I mean, Nanny’s behavior was a bit ridiculous to me, she had so much freedom. And as for Zho Ye’s performance, I agree with what some people mentioned, I couldn’t really see the hatred on her face she's trying but the feeling isn't right.
I disagree with him while he says love is not something under control He wanted 1 night then says this sentence everytime he's turned on! We don't call that love bro. It's your hormones 😔
That night when FL was drunken ML took her to her room right? It seems to me after that night he was sure about the marriage
Sometimes I give it a try but just come back disappointed
He wanted 1 night then says this sentence everytime he's turned on! We don't call that love bro. It's your hormones 😔