Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 25, 2022
Replying to leshi • Aug 13, 2026
guys can someone explain wht is that widows problem
She is the problem
11 1
Replying to Smiling • Aug 13, 2026
Is it too hard for these two to accept they have fallen for each other. Mutual interests, turning that into love…
Bro need to do something!😂
She was always one step ahead.
This time is his turn to confess 🦦
1 0
Replying to reillanne • Aug 13, 2026
I'm not sure because the age gap between the main actors are huge, like 10 years. Plus, Ancy Deng is only 21,…
So this drama started filming first or Chang le qu?
0 1
Replying to reillanne • Aug 13, 2026
I'm not sure because the age gap between the main actors are huge, like 10 years. Plus, Ancy Deng is only 21,…
But they had kiss scenes in their previous drama
1 0
Replying to noor1234 • Aug 13, 2026
Ep. 11 - Ep. 12 trailer: Can someone explain what the hell is wrong with that widow Zuo? Yes, her life was tragic,…
One word: jealousy!
It’s the same feeling Fan Yake has, which is why FL told Yan Lady, “See? You’re just like Zuo!”
Zuo is a bitch, but even she can see how trashy she is. She constantly compares herself to FL, especially when FL tries to protect her own reputation. That comparison eats Zue alive from the inside, so she wants to ruin FL’s life. FL is the person Zuo has compared herself to her entire life. Forgetting her isn't easy.
7 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 13, 2026
Finally found something precious to watch, really enjoy it! Everything is good but I don't know why it feels like there is no kiss scenes in this drama😂 someone please tell me there is !!
6 11
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 10, 2026
Finally, among all these recent dramas, where each one had some kind of problem, from the quality to the story, I finally have good quality, a good story, and good performances 🤌🏼

Actually, I really don't like it when there are a lot of young actors but not enough older, experienced actors to give the drama more depth and power. Here, we have Mrs Yu, Grandma, and some new characters, and I really like that.
11 0
Replying to MeiLandi • Jul 29, 2026
Just from the trailer, I'm getting 'The Double' vibe because Liang You Qi playing support again here for Wu Jin…
He thinks he can make up for it in this life heh😒😂
3 0
On Royal Betrothal • Jul 29, 2026
Our poor emperor has to go everywhere and solve everything by himself.
But what I find funny is how fashionable the patterns on his clothes are😂
10 2
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 22, 2026
HMH is in another level.his respect and professional performance is a good reason that the female lead could do her job well alone side him. Both did a good job.I think HMH was the best choice for this drama and aimi .other actors might make it awkward or do not develop the chemistry because of age gap
18 0
On Overdo • Jul 22, 2026
Title Overdo
5 min was enough for me to not watch this.
After those great drama like rise of the Phoenix or nirvana on fire seems like everything stopped there. The quality of recent dramas is like short dramas but I do not say all of them most of them is like this unfortunately....
12 1
On Dream to You • Jul 13, 2026
Title Dream to You
After watching Ep 1, it feels like the chemistry between the main leads hasn't developed yet. Hopefully, it'll improve in the next few episodes.
4 1
On My Royal Nemesis • Jul 6, 2026
Coming from Joseaon but in a couple of days know how to dress well, find direction and don't mention about how to learn using mobile and electric devices?!
Was the writer on drug or something👀
Even being a very smart alien is not enough for such a thing...
8 1
Replying to Zizi • Jun 29, 2026
You know what if they start dating together then I drop immediately because it's the only point in this drama…
Bro I'm also not even interested in those business stories...and specially the third couple story .. I always skip their part and even have no idea what's going on with them lol
0 1