Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 25, 2022
On Dancing with the Tide • May 5, 2026
Wow I watched some back scenes this one is crazy! look forwarded to watch it. I like it when TJC gets serious roles and no need to mention that LYX always makes a great chemistry with her male leads.
15 8
Replying to NoFace92 • May 3, 2026
On the other hand, it seems that the scene is getting some negativity from koreans on twitter, saying they're…
Ohh really? Korean people need to be a bit open-minded
6 0
Replying to Namshin • May 1, 2026
Same 😅, I've been rewatching the episodes this week... thank God tomorrow is Saturday
I can't wait bro
1 0
Replying to Kdrama lover • Apr 30, 2026
The guy needs an award,i mean his facial expressions 😂 are sweet
This role is built for him😂
6 0
Replying to Martial • Nov 28, 2025
Fame doesn't stop people from getting hurt especially when you're human.
But She got hurt badly and what you say it's not the point. The point is those scenes weren't really professional
0 0
Replying to timmit • Nov 27, 2025
isn't it show how their pride as hunters scattered causes the real prey they are after is always evolve and there…
we expected they show us something different even so they were weak but there was no difference between them and other humans by showing that part. It was a very unprofessional action scene.
0 0
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Nov 27, 2025
Actually I was disappointed of that simple and silly fighting in ep7 I wanted to see something strong. But the only thing we see is lack of capabilities specially in hunters. Then NJL got hurt while she was a famous hunter. During the fight they could show us something special but all of them were so weak and don't mention about xhing shen 🫩. Ok their rivals form is like human now and it's something new but this amount of power is less than our imagination.
1 4
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Nov 23, 2025
Their honeymoon trip definitely won’t be to Maldives. Our girl must have some trauma because of the water 😳😥
That's why yan tuo is there to help her
0 1
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Nov 22, 2025
Okay, I just watched episode 4 and I’m satisfied. I really liked those sexy, intense fighting moments. I like Dilraba’s characters — she always plays strong women who can handle big tasks. And in this drama, besides the action and mystery genres, we get to see a sexy, romantic relationship growing in a dark world between two crazy, strong people. Fair enough.
22 3
Replying to Zizi • Nov 22, 2025
I watched all 3 episodes and still waiting to the point of worth. Now for me it's like what's going on and want…
You know those drama with dark genre always are not boring but get a lot of energy from you to follow the story because make you excited. It's not boring definitely. It's mysterious, action and fantasy
0 0