Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 25, 2022
Replying to Phoebe • 4 days ago
Title Kidnap Game
HOW DID I NOT KNOW OF THIS HELLOO?
It's not too late🫩
1 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • 4 days ago
Title Kidnap Game
So it looks like LJG and Sakaguchi Kentaro will have the most important roles, though there are more kidnappings…
Agree he may blame himself that just because of a useless call lost his child 🫩
why turned his back while answering the call 🫩he could answer it while looking at his child
1 0
Replying to KunalSingh • 4 days ago
Well 13 ep through and the age difference is really being a deal breaker i don't like it at all she looks like…
I really care about age gap but here I am not annoyed because FL seems so mature here and it's not like he's so into her shamelessly, he really thought about it that he's so older than her, tried to get rid of his emotions but couldn't and it's acceptable.
6 0
Replying to twinty • 4 days ago
Then I think he will feel replaceable. Everything in this drama is pulling toward the main theme.
It's sad if he feels like that.
1 1
On Kidnap Game • 4 days ago
Title Kidnap Game
I wanted the theme be darker like kdrama with criminal genre but let's see next episodes
2 0
On Irreplaceable • 4 days ago
Ep 13 is so realistic ! He starts doubting his own skills after letting her into his comfort zone and seeing how great she is. But what if she goes even further and surpasses him? What if he loses that feeling of being special to her? This writer is so so good I like these details that can't find it in other drama
17 3
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • 5 days ago
I can't wait for the part where it says YXZ faced some aissues in his career and XC had a chance to be promoted.…
Wait she will betray???
1 1
On Irreplaceable • 5 days ago
Bro, it’s getting better and better!

What I really like about this drama is that it’s a bit more realistic. Like, she tried to get a boyfriend, then they broke up. I can actually see the process of her slowly moving toward the ML, and we get to see all the main leads’ thoughts step by step. Their regrets, their feelings, and how they deal with everything are written really well.

I also liked the confession part. He was so cute trying this new generation way of confessing . And both of them just told each other how they felt without any hesitation.
11 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 10 days ago
Ye Xinzhi could not contact Xu Chi for the whole afternoon: "I'm fine. But Du was worried about you. He asked…
Jinmai looks so mature here like it
4 0
On Irreplaceable • 10 days ago
7 episodes in and this ML is ALWAYS in a hurry 🥲 So many accidents and incidents… I’m like, when are these two finally gonna get some peace? 🕊️
2 0
On Irreplaceable • 11 days ago
Out of curious watched 2 ep but I feel the chemistry even so the age gap is a lot
3 1
Replying to Paulina • 17 days ago
Same. We finally noticed how adorable those dimples are and the heart melting smile. I've seen most of his dramas…
Yeah and it really suits him.
2 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 18 days ago
He should please he has been running and suffering to no ends for last few episodes
So excited to see what happens between them in next episodes 💫
1 1
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 18 days ago
He should please he has been running and suffering to no ends for last few episodes
Bro Did you see that clip where Jin Qi came toward Lanxiang in that white nightgown? He really knows what he’s doing 😆
1 5
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
lol Jinqi planned everything really good hah? What is his next successful plan for making lanxiang fall in love with him?😆
Bro gets what he wants 😆
13 11