News
Replying to mizu • Aug 14, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
yeah, I hope we have some wuxia moment here hahaha, u know kind of fight between sect...etc..
Absolutely 😘 It would be so much fun with some wuxia fighting. CK as sect leader is 🔥👏
9 0
Replying to arukilee • Aug 14, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
He remembered the time in the mortal realm when she made Chang Kong promise not to kill her at any cost and not…
CK connects the dots. It's good.
1 3
On Love You Seven Times • Aug 14, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
I'm confused with one thing. So the one who loved Zihui is not Ying Shi, but Luo (demon's sister)?
4 10
Replying to justjacky • Aug 14, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
Because he remembered FL saying to him in the mortal life to not to blame her etc She was clearly speaking to…
Thanks for explaining.
2 0
Replying to mizu • Aug 14, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
really ? I don't think he knows that
Ep 13 ending, CK told to her.
1 1
Replying to kimp05 • Aug 14, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
Does anyone know the name of the intro/opening song, or has it been released yet?
Not released yet.
1 0
On Love You Seven Times • Aug 14, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
How did Chu Kong find out that she went to the mortal life with her memories remained?
4 12
On Love You Seven Times • Aug 14, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
In the preview, does Jin Lian become a disciple under CK, sect leader along with the stone boy?
5 2
On Love You Seven Times • Aug 13, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
One reason why I dropped a lot of c-dramas, is that when second lead getting too many screentimes, in some episodes I can't even see ml. I never got sls in c-dramas either. I was hoping this won't be like this, but I started to get annoyed with many screentimes of sml.
22 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Aug 13, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
Ep.11-12..Daddy song and mommy song ‘s scene was so sad 😭😭😭😭…And 1 theory about saintess….
I think the saintess (his sister) is a character played by actress Lu Yu Xiao.
1 1
Replying to JoumanaSCS • Aug 12, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
Any side couples?
Yes. Zi Hui and Ying Shi.
1 1
Replying to mizu • Aug 12, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times Spoiler
I think that Xiuming didn't drink the "real" tea !!!
I think so too. He was probably never the best friend of CK. Just pretending and taking advantage of CK's not remembering anything about 30k years ago.
14 0
On Love You Seven Times • Aug 12, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
Immortal Li said those new scripts (fate book) were not written by him. Who's messing with that? For CK to fail in love trial or something? Heavenly emperor doing this?
5 2
On Lost You Forever • Aug 4, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Wow! ZWY's profile pic has changed. Whoever changed it, Thank you ❤️ 👏 This is 🔥🔥
11 3
On Lost You Forever • Jul 31, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Why Xuan's another name is Zhuan Xu? When did it happen?
1 3
On The Legend of Anle • Jul 16, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
Is there love triangle here?
2 3
On Destined • Jul 14, 2023
Title Destined
I can't help but think tbh the person who is the emperor cannot stay alone for the rest of his life right? I mean the emperor needs an heir to the throne, it's compulsory for them to get married and have children. Even if he wants to be loyal to Lady Qin.. unless he has an heir from his bloodline such as a nephew.
2 3
Replying to vivi530 • Jul 8, 2023
Title Destined
I also love to binge watch more episodes. It would help us a lot to pass it through since it's already slow burn.
Of course. War scenes were the best so far. I still rewatched it.
2 1
Replying to worzoth • Jul 8, 2023
Title Destined Spoiler
anyone knows if this is based in a novel or something? if is, there will be a happy ending? (main leads married…
According to the novel readers, they'll have a daughter at the ending.
1 1
Replying to vivi530 • Jul 8, 2023
Title Destined
I also love to binge watch more episodes. It would help us a lot to pass it through since it's already slow burn.
Same here. Not many people are fans of palace politics, it's worse here coz we're signed up for romance. I loved all the developments so far.
1 3
