K-Drama
Replying to nama2sama • Sep 7, 2024
Title Reset
When you watch the longnight you will change your mind .
I have watched it actually and I also liked it!
1 0
On Reset • Sep 5, 2024
Title Reset
best chinese drama
12 2
On Hierarchy • Jun 9, 2024
Title Hierarchy
all the men in this drama are so pathetic
4 0
On Unknown • May 12, 2024
Title Unknown
That was so good i loved every minute of it! 10/10
13 0
On A Shop for Killers • May 7, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
That was literally so good 10/10! I hope there will be a season 2!
5 0
On Wonderful World • Apr 14, 2024
Title Wonderful World
i loved everything about it! I cried in almost every episode but the ending was so satisfying and I loved how everyone owned up to their mistakes and moved forward
8 0
On Vigilante • Nov 30, 2023
Title Vigilante
i loved every minute of it and i hope we get a second season
5 0
Replying to Calista_Cal • Aug 20, 2023
Title Taxi Driver Season 2 Spoiler
First off, the villian character didn't suit shin jae ha. It should be someone else at least other than shin jae…
they are against the taxi team because they want to destroy their organization... maybe you need to rewatch it to understand it
4 2
On Revenant • Aug 14, 2023
Title Revenant
I loved every moment of it! Amazing cast and plot!
3 0
Replying to Michelle Topham • Mar 23, 2023
Title Unintentional Love Story
Gonchan is the weak link in this one. His over-acting is painful to watch. Other than that, it's a very well done…
he is portraying wonyoung exactly like the novel
3 3
Replying to MissSoK • Feb 24, 2023
Title A Boss and a Babe
I can’t get over how much the main leads look so alike.
I've been saying that for the longest time thank you!
1 0
On Revenge of Others • Dec 14, 2022
Title Revenge of Others
I liked everything about this drama! Seo jihoon has a bright future ahead of him
2 1
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Nov 29, 2022
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
it was more dramatic than i thought but i loved it so much 10/10
0 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Nov 20, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1
an absolute gem
3 0
Replying to Tendry NA • Nov 15, 2022
Title Cheer Up
Everyone hates Sunho and calls him a stalker and whatnot but realistically what has he done that was so bad? To…
The kiss last episode???? 💀💀💀
1 0
Replying to KhushiJain • Nov 15, 2022
Title Cheer Up
Why people hating sunho's character now while they were shipping them at first , can someone give spoilers haven't…
He is a red flag
5 2
Replying to iamzammm • Nov 15, 2022
Title Cheer Up
This is just getting worse and worse for me. The past 2/3 episodes have been a complete and utter train wreck.…
Same here
1 0
Replying to Leah kemper • Nov 15, 2022
Title Cheer Up
Am I the only one happy about the lead swipe am a second lead fan am happy my prayer is answered 😂😂🙏🙏
The second lead is a big red flag whats there to like about him 😭
22 2
