Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 28, 2022
Replying to me again • Sep 16, 2023
Same. My go to pirate has uploaded ep 1 in it's place... sigh and I love them so much
Perfecttttttt cuz i tried without subs but the experience wasnt the same 😭☠️
0 0
Replying to me again • Sep 16, 2023
Youtube https://youtu.be/N-ePlEj7--g?si=N2IzERjdxWR-l_08 but no eng subs
I didn’t even realize they have it on YT ☠️ but just like w laws of attraction and their other shows the put eng subs later, right? It’s fine tho I guess. I just really wanna see what happens even if I don’t understand lol ☠️
0 5
Replying to Tajia • Sep 11, 2023
Yeah i watched it,i was like wait a sec,it's the couple from private lesson right
I fully agree 👏👏
0 0
On Craving • Sep 10, 2023
Title Craving
That was NOT what I was expecting lol. I watched it cuz I saw a YT short - granted, I didn’t watch the whole short just like a second of it. So I watched this film w zero expectations. It was wild ah lol. Took a turn, alright. Wtf ☠️🤣
0 0
Replying to Tajia • Sep 10, 2023
Yeah i watched it,i was like wait a sec,it's the couple from private lesson right
I know, strong berry delivers such fun content 💖💖💖💖💖 like i appreciate their works so much. And yeah it was a pleasant surprise seeing their cameo. Like I really would never have expected that lol.
2 3
Replying to Tajia • Sep 9, 2023
Yeah i watched it,i was like wait a sec,it's the couple from private lesson right
I was rewatching private lessons about a week or 2 ago. I like it a lot 😭 the tension whenever the student was looking at the prof 😫💖 amazingggggg 🫶
0 6
On Love in Translation • Sep 9, 2023
I loved this episode. The product placement, the date, the development. It was all so cute and sweet. I love the pacing for this show. I usually like episodes being in the 30-45 minute range, but for this series I could watch it for an hour or more. I enjoy it thoroughly so far 💖💖💖
5 0
Replying to Tajia • Sep 9, 2023
Yeah i watched it,i was like wait a sec,it's the couple from private lesson right
Right? They looked so different in that movie and this show so I was comparing photos and stuff. I was just too curious lol.
0 8
Replying to dosinthesauce • Sep 9, 2023
Sorry to bother but what’s this about the 1800s? Did I miss smthg 😰 oooooh is it potentially from the novel…
Oh woah that sounds dope as hell. Where did u read the novel? I doubt it’s available in hard copy in English, right :(
0 2
Replying to mlpqlm • Sep 8, 2023
Jom seems to be trying to hide it. I mean, Jom did use the term "Cool" to which Yai didn't understand, and Jom…
That’s what I was gonna say lol. He remembers everyone (his ex, the mistress, his sister) and he remembers his life before time travelling. But he can’t exactly say he’s from the future - who knows what ppl would do to him ☠️
1 0
Replying to lynmac55 • Sep 8, 2023
It makes a lot of sense if you remember the time travel aspect of the story. Jom in the 1920's is meeting Yai…
Sorry to bother but what’s this about the 1800s? Did I miss smthg 😰 oooooh is it potentially from the novel or smthg?
1 4
Replying to Smart Mouse • Sep 8, 2023
mics appeared too many times...
I was gonna comment that loooooool i saw those mics soooo many times. They deserve their own credit atp ☠️
5 1
On Love Class Season 2 • Sep 8, 2023
Finished ep 9 - glad my fave couple combo did so well 🤭🤭🤭 their scene at the end?????? Omfg i loved how their hands were running down eachothers muscle-y backs 😆💗 that makeout scene was goooood 👨🏻‍🍳💋🤌✨️ i just started ep 10 and i dunno whats gonna happen - the stories feel complete. Im guessing its gonna be like a shoulder to cry on where the last ep is just fan service/cute stuff? Idk. Regardless, i enjoyed this show much more than i anticipated.

I finished ep 10, it was essentially coupley fluff content. I’m not a big fan of that 😭 like it’s cute but also a little cringey? Idk. Not horrible tho and it’s nice for the ppl who enjoy that. But for me the drama is just 9 eps long lol.

As always, a little sad it’s over but it was fun watching it. I still don’t like Minwoo 🤨 but he looked good w his hair pushed back. Maru was adorable thru and thru 🫶💖 I will miss his ears and cute face. Hope to see the actor in another project soon. The couple w Kim an and Hyun was sweet and I liked their development. But my fave was the TA and the art student. I wanna seeboth actors in another project, together or separate. Both were cute 🤭💖 the cast did well, imo 👏😌
7 1
On Love Class Season 2 • Sep 8, 2023
A little unrelated, but has anyone watched Private Lessons? It’s about a uni poem professor and a student he was tutoring. Short BL film, about 20 min, released in 2020. I’m pretty sure the uni professor is the same professor in ep 9 who went to talk to the TA. I saw his face and I’m like this must be the same actor - and again he’s a poem professor so I think it’s in reference to Private Lessons. But I didn’t see this show on his MDL page so I dunno if I’m wrong lol, I just wanted to see if anyone else knows what I’m talking about 😭😭😭 I just continued the ep and his lover comes running in I SWEAR THEYRE THE COUPLE FROM PRIVATE LESSONS ☠️ I couldn’t let this go- but it isssss the couple from Private Lessons (I liked the short film a lot 🤭🤭🤭 so I had to be sure). I just double checked their character names from the short film and they matched the characters names in this series. Idk why this show isn’t on their MDL paged tho. Whooooo I feel so relieved being correct LOL ☠️😭
5 10
Replying to dosinthesauce • Sep 8, 2023
Title Star Struck
Is this novel available online somewhere? I liked the characters and the setup honestly and wanna see the story…
Thank youuuuu 🙌✨I’ll do my best to find it 😆
2 3
Replying to Otakubhks • Sep 7, 2023
Title Star Struck
such a waste of another good novel .....
Is this novel available online somewhere? I liked the characters and the setup honestly and wanna see the story fully fleshed out.
1 5